What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Rabbits20

Immortal
Roosters have the best centre in the world, Latrell Mitchell, the second best full back in the world, James Tedesco, and several other star players who are rated in the top five in their positions.

The team just needs the brute strength of JWH, Napa and Radley in the centre of the field to lay the platform for the brilliant backs.
Latrell doesn’t get involved enough..

GI shits on him...

Up up Cronulla for Saturday!

footy75

Bench
Roosters have the best centre in the world, Latrell Mitchell, the second best full back in the world, James Tedesco, and several other star players who are rated in the top five in their positions.

The team just needs the brute strength of JWH, Napa and Radley in the centre of the field to lay the platform for the brilliant backs.

Napa not back for 2 weeks Albert.

SBD82

Coach
Is a roosters souths GF impossible after last night's result?

*edit. Never mind. I think I've figured it out. Possible only if roosters lose tonight.

Woody49

Juniors
I think that now Cooper Cronk has joined the Rorters they will bow out of the comp in straight sets. Only because Adam Rosenfeld started a shit thread & now this thread has jinxed them.

Go the Sharks, smash these merkins tonight.

Card Shark

Immortal
We shall smash them, that will be guaranteed.

Whether we win or not is another story.

However, I really like our chances...it will be a pro-sharks crowd I feel.

Fangs

Coach
The Sydney City Roosters, again shown up where it matters most. In the forwards.

Obviously can be ruled out of the 2018 premiership race. Who will be the victor this year? Anyones guess it seems.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Huh? Given we lost a starting prop in the opening few minutes I thought our forwards stood up well.

JWH & Tetevano were immense.

And Cronk was everything we hoped for in the big games.

But I'm not crowing yet because the Prelim will be very tough as we'll be short handed at prop.

Cooper Cronk was magnificent against Cronulla. The way he sidestepped the onrushing Luke Lewis, and then calmly slotted a field goal, was sublime.

Hopefully the Roosters will have Latrell Mitchell in the preliminary final to play off the brilliant passing game of Cooper Cronk.

Travitoh

First Grade
Nowhere near enough Englishmen in the Roosters set up and Ryan Hall won't arrive until November.

Meanwhile Souths have half of the English forward pack, Dragons have influencial Brits Widdop, Aitken and Graham, Penrith are still benefitting from the influence of former Man of Steel winner Zak Hardaker's time with the club and Melbourne have a Scott and a Welch making up their British contingent.

The Roosters season was over the day they moved on Joe Burgess.

Woody49

Juniors
Cooper Cronk was magnificent against Cronulla. The way he sidestepped the onrushing Luke Lewis, and then calmly slotted a field goal, was sublime.

Hopefully the Roosters will have Latrell Mitchell in the preliminary final to play off the brilliant passing game of Cooper Cronk.
He misses the prelim you utter toss pot.

Fangs

Coach
Roosters fans looking quite forlorn this morning in the streets of the Eastern Suburbs.

No Latrell. A huge loss.

No Napa. Could their pack get any softer?

Has the Rooster crowed for the last time in 2018? It would seem so. Channel 7's summer of cricket will be their refuge with only 5 contenders left.

Roosters fans looking quite forlorn this morning in the streets of the Eastern Suburbs.

No Latrell. A huge loss.

Has the Rooster crowed for the last time in 2018? It would seem so. Channel 7's summer of cricket will be their refuge with only 5 contenders left.

People are walking around the Eastern Suburbs looking forlorn because the Swans got knocked out of the AFL.

The typical Roosters fan doesn't even know the Roosters exist unless they make the grand final. Then they all dust off the Roosters jumpers and jump on the bandwagon again.

Tommy Smith

Referee
People are walking around the Eastern Suburbs looking forlorn because the Swans got knocked out of the AFL.

The typical Roosters fan doesn't even know the Roosters exist unless they make the grand final. Then they all dust off the Roosters jumpers and jump on the bandwagon again.
Souffs averaged 10.9k last year but 18.5k this year

That's a 40% bandwagon increase.

The dole queues must have been empty this year as your mob loaded up on the bandwagon like the fair welfare, I mean fare weather, fans they are.

Valheru

Coach

No Latrell. A huge loss.

1/10

3 of those 'contenders' will be eliminated before we play our next game and we could certainly dispose of the likes of Penrith without Latrell and Napa with ease. We could probably do it with 2 other key outs which would at least make the game interesting.

Latest posts