What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Karmichael Hunt...........

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think gus was right (oww that hurt), inglis needs another year to be ready for origin, 2007 - watch him go

id still put him in this year infront of bell thou

andrew057

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Mogg's Performance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inglis's performance
simple brother

His performance was better, yes. But Inglis is the better player end of story.

Big Pete

Referee
Made a lot of metres running it back and looked dangerous with ball in hand. Good debut for Hunt and Mogg

Ill stand by everything ive said until proven wrong guys, and no, I wasnt proven wrong tonight.

That being said, BRING ON GAME 3!!!!!!!!!!!

miccle

Bench
Where's oz'wahhhh'bash? Where's half of the people that posted here.

Regardless of whatever "holier than thou" attitudes you have about Karmichael and his allegiances and citizenship, no-one can doubt this kids skill and courage. Form some reason, he has also been bagged for his performance at fullback over the past eighteen months, but he has been rock solid for us at the Broncs and sure shut you jokers up tonight.

Hunt won't move from that maroon number one jersey for eleven or twelve years. Mark my words.

Meanie

Juniors
I think Hunt made the fullback position his own tonight. Not saying he was best on field or played outstanding but the guys enthusiasm, his skills as another half and the way he returns the ball, it's what Queensland needs. And thats what Bowen, Wesser and Slater haven't been able to give them.

Nullajet

Juniors
why dont we wait until Hunt actually plays a NSW team that is on song.....they were pathetic tonight....their forwards wouldnt have troubled any one..the hands and passes were terrrible....Anyone on the Qld side was going to look good tonight!

No way will Hunt hold that spot for 10 years!! that is ridiculous....find me any player that has done that for a state side! I still believe there are ten better fullbacks in the comp than Hunt!

Balmain_Boy

I don't like Hunt much but he was good.

I think he runs the ball back harder than any other fullback except Minichello. Very impressive.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
While QLD persist with the pivot failure Lockyer, They could pick Langlands at fullback and still lose - even with Brett Finch leading the Blues around.

One of your best Misty. Almost ranks up there with some of my gaffes!

andrew057 said:
His performance was better, yes. But Inglis is the better player end of story.

Your a first class goose.

By that same attitude, Hunts performace was good. bu Shif is still the better player. End of story

Leagueguy

Juniors
People are right when the say Hunt won't be the QLD fullback for the next 10 years. He'll only be there untill Lockyer retires and he moves into 5/8. Thats probably 4 years away, by which time he'll only be 23. After a couple of seasons at 5/8 he'll become qld captain.

LESStar58

Referee
Pffftttt.

All this talk is pointless. The proof is in the pudding. QLD won.

The Broncos factor is obvious.

Hunt will be there for the decider.

LESStar58

Referee
Leagueguy said:
People are right when the say Hunt won't be the QLD fullback for the next 10 years. He'll only be there untill Lockyer retires and he moves into 5/8. Thats probably 4 years away, by which time he'll only be 23. After a couple of seasons at 5/8 he'll become qld captain.

Ummm...no.

Cameron Smith will be QLD captain after Lockyer oes. It may just be my Storm bias showing but c'mon now.... Cam is pretty much first picked after Lockyer.

The QLD #9 jersey is probably the only jumper that any individual player has a mortgage on! Smith will be hooker evey year barring injury!

Mr Saab

Referee
Hunt will be Broncos captain when Lockyer retires at the end of 09 and he will be all of 23 yrs of age.
As for origin, who knows what happens in 3-4 yrs.

Snoop

Coach
In 10 years time Fisty Mee will still be lurking around saying that Lockyer is not an Origin legend.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Yeah Cameron Smith is a good possibility to be Captain as well. I just like Hunts passion and the way he talks on the field. He seems to be leadership material.

ozbash

Referee
miccle said:
Where's oz'wahhhh'bash? Where's half of the people that posted here.

Regardless of whatever "holier than thou" attitudes you have about Karmichael and his allegiances and citizenship, no-one can doubt this kids skill and courage. Form some reason, he has also been bagged for his performance at fullback over the past eighteen months, but he has been rock solid for us at the Broncs and sure shut you jokers up tonight.

Hunt won't move from that maroon number one jersey for eleven or twelve years. Mark my words.

here i am diccle, great game last night, despite my pledge i couldnt help but yell for the Qld boys. ok, nearly all the Qld boys. :roll:

hunt offered the maroons nothing except the soles of his feet when he was attempting the double half hitch,three quarter pike, quadruple sommersault benji hop.
he ran the ball up from the kicks and that was just about it. he did try to pass the ball to the touchie in the first half, his only creative move .

big mal will see the gutless traitor for what he is, a wannabe, and i,d say that billy will front up in front of his home crowd in melbourne for SOO 3.

matty bowen had a better game in origin 1.

in the 'spot the fullback' comp last night, hodgeson won by default.

thankfully qld are good enough to carry the handicap.

Mr Saab

Referee
ozbash said:
matty bowen had a better game in origin 1.

in the 'spot the fullback' comp last night, hodgeson won by default.

thankfully qld are good enough to carry the handicap.

Go and "play" with a sheep...you have nothing with those idiotic comments.
Bowen :roll: Yeah he did plenty in game one didnt he. By the time he caught the ball on the 3rd bounce, turned around, shat himself at the line of defence coming at him he was smashed on the 15-20m line.
Hunt caught the ball and 9/10 time ran the ball back without fear and put QLD in good field position.
You have nothing.

ozbash

Referee
lol, without fear ?

yea right, carbuncle was sweating on tate all night, " here, you have it" :lol:

Latest posts