What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If they're all fit, what's your back 5?

Card Shark

Immortal
1. Holmes
2. Feki
3. Ramien
4. Dugan
5. Lee

Capewell/Loots unlucky.

Agree. Feki deserves to hold his spot. Only concern is he hasn’t been tested under the high ball in the last 2 weeks & the good coaches won’t let that opportunity slip.

sandshark

Bench
Obviously one of the wingers from today misses out if Loots and Ramien come back in. Flanno is a very loyal man and it is gonna be a hard decision to make.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Agree. Feki deserves to hold his spot. Only concern is he hasn’t been tested under the high ball in the last 2 weeks & the good coaches won’t let that opportunity slip.

I remember the game against Roosters, and they found Feki out, thats my concern

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Holmes, Eddie, Ramien certainties for me. I'm guessing Doogs and Loots. Feki has been great since his recall. What is his contract status? I know he was being shopped around, but we look very thin in 2019 if he leaves as well.

sandshark

Bench
Loots has to miss out
That's what I think too but it wont happen. He is solid in defence but doesn't offer much else.

Yeah he helped us win a premiership but so did a lot of other guys who have been moved on plus he does that stupid run the player off the ball thing which always gets penalised. Ramien or Dugan can cover him easily.

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Holmes
2. Capewell
3. Ramien
4. Dugan
5. Lee

I like having Capewell on the wing, we have massive wingers and centres, i think though Flanno will go

1. Holmes
2. Dugan
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Lee

MilkShark

First Grade
Dugan and Ramien have to be centre. Loots has to miss out.

I’ll stick with katoa and lee on the wings.