What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Tupou didn't think Anasta...

ozzie

Bench
another plate of miilk mr FarCat..

.now if Torps had ran in he would have had to knock the ref over first to get at Farcat..

and another thing Torps is lining up for the first game next year - while Farcat is going to the Phsycologist.

Seems to me Souths got laughed at by their efforts of trying to have a go at Braith saying "It was his fault" . That didn't work so now they are going on about Torps.

They will get laughed at about this as well.

Dogaholic

First Grade
All that clip shows is that south juniors are following in the footsteps of the big boys in becoming grubs.

NGR

Juniors
ozzie said:
another plate of miilk mr FarCat..

.now if Torps had ran in he would have had to knock the ref over first to get at Farcat..

and another thing Torps is lining up for the first game next year - while Farcat is going to the Phsycologist.

Seems to me Souths got laughed at by their efforts of trying to have a go at Braith saying "It was his fault" . That didn't work so now they are going on about Torps.

They will get laughed at about this as well.
wow, i cant believe your a mod...

have you just been reading what melon has to say? :roll:

ozzie

Bench
Well let me tell you my little ray of sunshine - if the morons who are so called Souths supporters will accept the fact that FarCat was wrong and get out of the Roosters forum with some stupid posts then I would give them a break - but I didn't start this forum and it was inviting an arguement - now that the poster is losing it they are all crying in a tissue - want one?

freeridermx

Juniors
when was that south fight was that last week ? if so shows how stupid are they, will now miss semis if so . how doubt is the halfback. i cant see how that fight is a good thing.
i enjoy a blue but that is just stupid behavouir by those teams .

Ari Gold

Bench
Guttenbeil smashes Catic and then punches him in the chest... no roosters players stick up for him

Shackleton is attacked by 4 sharks players a few weeks ago.... no-one came into help or even break it up except for FitzG.

Now this... RL aint all about tactics and skill it's also about sticking up for your mate (Which is why QLD dominate Origin at the moment), and the roosters get a big fat 0 in this department to be honest.

ucantseeme

Juniors
Who else think this footage will somehow make it on to the news tonight.

It will be the lead story, first up, and they will work the word "rampage" in there somewhere.

2nd story will be about Bush & APEC.

As for the brawl itself, quality work boys, that's GOLD!!!!:thumn

sooperdooper

First Grade
what fa'alogo did was stupid and dont condone it at all...
but sticking up for your mate is something that should be done...its obvious down at roosters that isnt happening!

NGR

Juniors
ozzie said:
Well let me tell you my little ray of sunshine - if the morons who are so called Souths supporters will accept the fact that FarCat was wrong and get out of the Roosters forum with some stupid posts then I would give them a break - but I didn't start this forum and it was inviting an arguement - now that the poster is losing it they are all crying in a tissue - want one?
your comment was ill informed. i dont condone daves actions and neither do most souths supporters. but to refute the claims of a professior in a field you have absolutely no idea about is naive at best.

as for topou not running in to protect braith, i do believe the point is that he should have at least got in his face, not just stand there and look at his team mate who had been floored.

as for the roosters forum, i have no idea about that and i wouldnt be suprised if the majority of souths supporters on here do either.

your punishing the majority for the actions of a minority.

NGR

Juniors
_STING_ said:
What....no name calling for the mod NGR?

Are you waiting for your Bunnies mates to step in?

LOL@SouffsSupporterWithNoNads

i do believe questioning the intregrity of ozzie was enough...

Chook

First Grade
Only a Souffs supporter would expect a Rooster player to lower himself to the level of a Souffs player and king hit someone.:roll:

Tuck your flannie into your tracksuit and sod off.

Chook.

eagle rock

Juniors
the cat act in that brawl was the 29 sec mark , when that grub souths half-back smacks a bloke from behind who is minding his own business with a little one on one with the souths player. He should've been smashed for that. :eek:

Sugar

Bench
yobbo84 said:
The end result of that = 1 player sent off, 1 sin-binned and 1 put on report from each club. 6 Souths players suspended from that - not sure about CC players. Trotter (Souths number 7) got 3 weeks.
So 6 players out for the semi this week real fuggin smart:roll: .

Shameful display from all players;-)

NGR

Juniors
eagle rock said:
the cat act in that brawl was the 29 sec mark , when that grub souths half-back smacks a bloke from behind who is minding his own business with a little one on one with the souths player. He should've been smashed for that. :eek:
ok 3 on 1, the souths winger is outnumbered. the storm prop is lining up a shot of his own. and gets hit by trent trootter. if that storm prop hit the winger would that not be a dog act as well?

Bluebag

Juniors
one on one is ok not a king hit, I know the Souths staff were filthy with the players being so stupid and didn't defend them so how can you, also on the footage one Souths trainer grabbed the jersey of a Storm player albeit to try and get him off but very dangerous. One of the bench even ran onto the field the staff were spewing about what they did, there goes the season.

How stupid were they they got the penalty and then lost 6 players to stupidity not mateship.

NGR

Juniors
Bluebag said:
one on one is ok not a king hit, I know the Souths staff were filthy with the players being so stupid and didn't defend them so how can you, also on the footage one Souths trainer grabbed the jersey of a Storm player albeit to try and get him off but very dangerous. One of the bench even ran onto the field the staff were spewing about what they did, there goes the season.

How stupid were they they got the penalty and then lost 6 players to stupidity not mateship.
agreed its stupid.

it didnt look like there was much in it to begin with.