What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Tupou didn't think Anasta...

LRC

I remember Luke Ricketson stuck up for his captain against the Cowboys in the major semi...it was a little bitch slap that cost him the GF.
Then finch got involved as third man in against the dragons and he got binned.
You,re damned if you do and damned if you dont.

langpark

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
Nice lookin scrap. LOL @ the security guard standing there chillin.
he wasn't chillin, he was leggin it! Souths were dirty buggers in that fight. I wish there was a broader camera shot, so all the biffs could be seen. That fight ended up down in the next suburb! :lol:

langpark

First Grade
LRC said:
I remember Luke Ricketson stuck up for his captain against the Cowboys in the major semi...it was a little bitch slap that cost him the GF.

He deserved it. You make out he was being brave, protecting his captain. I'm sure Fittler feared for his life when little nathan fien gave him a shove. Then pricketson comes in from behind like a hero with the forearm, knocking out fien's teeth (yes, he did have teeth knocked out from that hit). Suck 5hit to ricketson, he deserved everything he got.

Galeforce

Bench
SSTD

sorry mate , as a souths fan , i have to say you have chicken sh*t in your brain.

the Flegg fight was a disgrace. We have lost 6 players for the Finals. and in my view they should all be advised by souths , if they ever get a game with Souths again and do the same out , their careers are gone. As for the player runnning half the field.......he should not be allowed to play for Souths again.

as for Tupou, showed poise i am afraid to say.

if you think that David outed for 7 weeks is great for Souths , well i am sad for you.

ozzie

Bench
NGR said:
your comment was ill informed. i dont condone daves actions and neither do most souths supporters. but to refute the claims of a professior in a field you have absolutely no idea about is naive at best.

as for topou not running in to protect braith, i do believe the point is that he should have at least got in his face, not just stand there and look at his team mate who had been floored.

as for the roosters forum, i have no idea about that and i wouldnt be suprised if the majority of souths supporters on here do either.

your punishing the majority for the actions of a minority.
hmm - since when did a Cardiologist become an expert in Brains? As he is a Souths supporter I wonder about his hypocracy oath. Geez last throw of the dice wasn't it guys - but can't blame ya for trying

NGR

Juniors
ozzie said:
hmm - since when did a Cardiologist become an expert in Brains? As he is a Souths supporter I wonder about his hypocracy oath. Geez last throw of the dice wasn't it guys - but can't blame ya for trying
he holds these qualifications: MB BS FRACP Cardiologist, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney; PhD in Medicine, University of Sydney; Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Sydney.

i do believe he holds the adaquate knowledge to comment and such issues.

as he said last night on the footy show, souths were taking a moral ground on the issue by challanging daves penalty. they knew they had little chance of beating the charge but wanted to show the significance of such tackles.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Galeforce said:
SSTD

sorry mate , as a souths fan , i have to say you have chicken sh*t in your brain.

the Flegg fight was a disgrace. We have lost 6 players for the Finals. and in my view they should all be advised by souths , if they ever get a game with Souths again and do the same out , their careers are gone. As for the player runnning half the field.......he should not be allowed to play for Souths again.

as for Tupou, showed poise i am afraid to say.

if you think that David outed for 7 weeks is great for Souths , well i am sad for you.

Wake up to yourself. This is rugby league, very occasionally things like this will happen. Was anyone seriously injured? No. Was anyone evern remotely injured? No.

Trotter was helping out his mate Caled Reedy, a winger, who was getting bashed by a prop twice his size. Why do you think he ran over with such urgency? If you think sticking up for a mate in trouble is wrong then, quite frankly, you are a piss weak individual.

Galeforce

Bench
This is rugby league.

what are you saying, all in brawl part of the game. sorry it aint the current rules say it aint.
it used to be part of the game 30 years ago and was clamped down.

the difference is knowing the rules and the game. if you know the rules , the being SMART is playing to it. The results speak for themselves , 6 souths players outed and 1 from the other team. No bravery medal for Trotter , he got three weeks. Wake up and stop dreamin . You may want your kids or other folks children to think that this is Rugby league. Sorry most people do not , hence the clamp down and the rules.

Galeforce

Bench
by the way , someone being hurt , it is just "luck" , a hit in the wrong place. so do not use that stupid justification. that is only known after and folks then say , "i did not mean to hurt them".

ozzie

Bench
NGR said:
he holds these qualifications: MB BS FRACP Cardiologist, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney; PhD in Medicine, University of Sydney; Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Sydney.

i do believe he holds the adaquate knowledge to comment and such issues.

as he said last night on the footy show, souths were taking a moral ground on the issue by challanging daves penalty. they knew they had little chance of beating the charge but wanted to show the significance of such tackles.

did your club show him the photocgraph in today's Telegraph on page 115. I bet not - wonder why - gosh its the same tackle as Anasta did. Can't recall baldy getting sent off

Phillips

Referee
Galeforce said:
he got three weeks. Wake up and stop dreamin . You may want your kids or other folks children to think that this is Rugby league. Sorry most people do not , hence the clamp down and the rules.

hence why the game is soft

i agree with S.S.T.I.D

NGR

Juniors
ozzie said:
did your club show him the photocgraph in today's Telegraph on page 115. I bet not - wonder why - gosh its the same tackle as Anasta did. Can't recall baldy getting sent off
i havent read the telegraph today. so i cant comment.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Galeforce said:
This is rugby league.

what are you saying, all in brawl part of the game. sorry it aint the current rules say it aint.
it used to be part of the game 30 years ago and was clamped down.

the difference is knowing the rules and the game. if you know the rules , the being SMART is playing to it. The results speak for themselves , 6 souths players outed and 1 from the other team. No bravery medal for Trotter , he got three weeks. Wake up and stop dreamin . You may want your kids or other folks children to think that this is Rugby league. Sorry most people do not , hence the clamp down and the rules.

When I say 'this is rugby league' I mean that it is a very physical game. The game teeters on the edge of a brawl for 80 minutes. Very occasionally it erupts. The most serious injury arising from a brawl is a split lip 99.9% of the time.

No, Trent did not get a bravery medal, but he did the honourable thing. He did what any decent man would do if his mate was in trouble.

melon....

Coach
Brawl breaks out in a Souffs juniors match and upto 8 players are facing suspensions.

Irony of the story? Souffs Jr players started it with a Grapple Tackle!!!

Wheres the "Grapples choke you, and can even kill you!" doctor Souffs inbred imbecile now???

The Vermin are a club in turmoil, from their babies to the seniors, a mug's club still stuck in 1954, no matter how much spare cash Daddy's boy and the B Grade idiot throw at them.

You can never polish a turd.

LOL@SOUFFS.

Get rid of this waste of NRL space.

skeepe

Immortal
It really really hurts that their club is better than yours, doesn't it melon?

Fairfax

Juniors
skeepe said:
It really really hurts that their club is better than yours, doesn't it melon?

But it hurts you that both clubs are better than yours, eh Skeepe?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
melon.... said:
Brawl breaks out in a Souffs juniors match and upto 8 players are facing suspensions.

Irony of the story? Souffs Jr players started it with a Grapple Tackle!!!

Wheres the "Grapples choke you, and can even kill you!" doctor Souffs inbred imbecile now???

The Vermin are a club in turmoil, from their babies to the seniors, a mug's club still stuck in 1954, no matter how much spare cash Daddy's boy and the B Grade idiot throw at them.

You can never polish a turd.

LOL@SOUFFS.

Get rid of this waste of NRL space.

:lol:

How unlike you Bruce to comment on something you know nothing about. We actually got the penalty thanks to a Storm player holding down in the play-the-ball. Try again Mr Lee. :lol: