What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Tupou didn't think Anasta...

Tom Shines

First Grade
Who the f**k keeps merging legitimate threads into one big one? Actually, don't answer that.

Get a f**king life.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Frailty said:
You condone unnecessary violence. You believe that this should be idolised in our game and should be used as an example for other players. You are a fool. As mentione much earlier, our game is no longer in the 70s/80s.

As for the officials not having control, what did you want them to do? They can't go in there and physically break up the fight. If it wasn't for the rabble and thug players (predominately souths juniors) the brawl would not have existed. Unfortunately, they mustn't promote brains at Souths.

I didn't say that, nor have I intimated that I think that way. You are casting aspersions on my thoughts and are wrong. It shows a lack of intelligence.

You were not at the game, you do not understand the circumstances. You don't even get to see the whole brawl with the footage that you have seen. I will say it one last time. The Storm were getting smashed on the scoreboard, were frustrated and getting very niggly. If the referee had of stepped in earlier it wouldn't of happened. It was only a matter of time before it erupted.

OVP

Coach
I feel physically ill after hearing certain Neanderthal comments sauch as " Anasta deserved it" or hearing psychopathic-like humans applaud a specimen that just king hit someone for no reason whatsoever. I always knew deep down, that this club is filth from top to bottom, BUT that Flegg brawl was just sickening. Souths = Dog Soldiers ... right down into the junior ranks. They truly ARE SCUM. May God have mercy on their "souls".

Frailty

First Grade
S.S.T.I.D said:
I didn't say that, nor have I intimated that I think that way. You are casting aspersions on my thoughts and are wrong. It shows a lack of intelligence.

You were not at the game, you do not understand the circumstances. You don't even get to see the whole brawl with the footage that you have seen. I will say it one last time. The Storm were getting smashed on the scoreboard, were frustrated and getting very niggly. If the referee had of stepped in earlier it wouldn't of happened. It was only a matter of time before it erupted.

Not every team who is gettin smashed ends up in a brawl. Not every team with that lead begins a brawl like that. Niggle is in EVERY game, but not every game ends up in a brawl. Again, if it was Souths just 'responding' why were 6 of them suspended, including the 'role model' halfback?

And for the record, where have I said I wasn't at the game? I was, and you are portraying an inaccurate view of the game, the brawl, and the context in which it took place.

And no, you didn't directly say those things, but you DID imply or intimate it. You suggested Trent should be a role model despite running 30m to commit illegal play, you have suggested that what the souths players did was right. It is a direct contradiction when you say you don't condone the brawl, but you condone the souths juniors players conduct.

Galeforce

Bench
OVP ,
you meat head , we were having a pleasant dialogue discussing the merits of the situation , with different views from different folks from different clubs.

We do not need you coming and painting a picture over all the rabbit fans , just like you,
from top to bottom, what a load of hogwash, you turkey breath.

OVP

Coach
Galeforce said:
OVP ,
you meat head , we were having a pleasant dialogue discussing the merits of the situation , with different views from different folks from different clubs.

We do not need you coming and painting a picture over all the rabbit fans , just like you,
from top to bottom, what a load of hogwash, you turkey breath.

Another fan eh ? :lol:But you DESERVE to be painted with the SCUM brush, because you simply are, and will always BE THAT WAY. Thats the WHOLE POINT of your club's existence. Its true !!

Galeforce

Bench
OVP

it is what i expect from you. half the time you do your threads and present this middle ground objective view , yet it does not matter which forum you are on , your real self always comes out.

another dumbassed response from you. why are you so scared sh*tless of Souths.? A couple of years ago you espoused the roosters professionalism and a couple of years ago , i let you have it , that your club was the last one we would want to copy. So go stick it.!!

OVP

Coach
Galeforce said:
OVP

it is what i expect from you. half the time you do your threads and present this middle ground objective view , yet it does not matter which forum you are on , your real self always comes out.

another dumbassed response from you. why are you so scared sh*tless of Souths.? A couple of years ago you espoused the roosters professionalism and a couple of years ago , i let you have it , that your club was the last one we would want to copy. So go stick it.!!

Hello Christian :)

Galeforce

Bench
wrong again OVP.

consider ChickenEater for starters , banned from the Wall , because of logical positive responses to a lot of childish hysteria on the wall. 50% of your wall posters , think that lol@souufs or whatever is intelligence. Anyway last year gave my reasons why Souths were on the up and Roosters on the down. 2007 has borne that out, most of you roosters could not stand that type of truth and still do not judging by your posts.