What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we can't beat the Tigers, what hope are we?

carinashark

First Grade
We cant wait to improve we need to fix it up by next week! Our players have forgoten how to attack (cept for sullivan and stevens),ummmmmmmm coach WAKE UP!
Carinashark

SadShark

Bench
I for one have been looking for somewhere to keep my old "Clay Modelling for the Sensitive Sado-Masichist" magazines. The trophy cabinet in the Sharks leagues club seems like a good spot. At least it won't be disturbed for a long, long time!!! :lol:

Chest Pain

Juniors
remember - a lot of these YOUNG players have only first grade experience under a flat style. They must learn to adjust to new style, coach, structure etc. VERY early days. Heads up. I'm sure Stu is disappointed but not throwing in the towel yet.!!!!

Docking

Juniors
Chest Pain said:
remember - a lot of these YOUNG players have only first grade experience under a flat style. They must learn to adjust to new style, coach, structure etc. VERY early days. Heads up. I'm sure Stu is disappointed but not throwing in the towel yet.!!!!

But you must admit, it's not looking good in the short term at least

Chest Pain

Juniors
If our defence has improved, thats a big step. Next thing is to hold the ball and complete sets - then points will come.

Docking

Juniors
Chest Pain said:
If our defence has improved, thats a big step. Next thing is to hold the ball and complete sets - then points will come.

It sounds so simple, but it seems impossible for our current players to achieve even this!!!!

Generalzod

Immortal
I went to the game today expecting a much more better effort, but what I saw was nothing but abysmal.
How long can we supporters put up with crap performances.
Unfortunately nothing has changed.
It's the same old crap......................................................

Docking

Juniors
Generalzod said:
I went to the game today expecting a much more better effort, but what I saw was nothing but abysmal.
How long can we supporters put up with crap performances.
Unfortunately nothing has changed.
It's the same old crap......................................................

Yep, saw nothing different from last year

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah Lomus knocking the ball on, on the 20 metre line, Know I can understand why the Roosters let him go.
I won't be going to anymore games they promise so much and deliver so very little.
I work Night Shifts to make a crust so that I could give my hard earned money to see players knock the ball on.
**** that Sh*t

millersnose

Post Whore
lomu wasnt the only player to knock on

i thought lomu with his offloads looks like he will be the most creative attacking forward we have

maybe he will be the next nikau

guys, just remember the tigers starts for the last few seasons, 2 years ago they knocked off the bulldogs and roosters and round 1 and 2, and last year they knocked off the eels or roosters i think in the first 2 rounds.. They always start good.. dont be too upset.

cheese

Bench
True ....but opposition is irrelevant in this case.

We were just f**king shite. Menai roosters would have made a meal of us

Generalzod

Immortal
millersnose said:

i thought lomu with his offloads looks like he will be the most creative attacking forward we have

Lomu cost us the game, It was the turning point they scored from that mistake.
No more excuses, who do we blame now Anderson??????????????

Docking

Juniors
I think the blame should focus completely on the players (sully and beattie and galloway excused)

millersnose

Post Whore
Generalzod said:
millersnose said:

Lomu cost us the game, It was the turning point they scored from that mistake.
No more excuses, who do we blame now Anderson??????????????

lomu apparently

seriously was lomu to blame for the fact our backs couldnt break the line

did he force bailey to hog the ball whenever he got it?

Generalzod

Immortal
Docking said:
I think the blame should focus completely on the players (sully and beattie and galloway excused)

Stevens also had a good game as well, I was disappointed with Kimmorley's perfomance he had a shocker!!!!

Latest posts