What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we weren’t f**cked before........

ouryears

Bench
Exactly.

It’s Monday, 6 days before the game and people have already packed it in?

We won 1 less game than the minor premiers. We beat these pricks easily in Round 1. We can do this.

Broncos were gifted 4 games by dodgy refs. They have no recognised half and I think they are overrated.

How about let’s all fire up and support our team instead of just giving up?
If we had won 6 from the past 9 games and had some form on the board I would agree with you. But we have been thrashed a few times and only won about 2 from 9, so unfortunately, we have no chance of getting close. I fear a 40 point or more loss.

2 from 9 and a few floggings along the way is to blame, not my lack of support.

ouryears

Bench
Yet most 'fans' here are hoping we lose so Mary doesn't get any credit, and so they can keep blaming him...

If we win, I'll grab my popcorn and watch the unhinged denials...
Total bs, no one hopes we will lose.
We think we will lose yet we hope we will win.
Many inc me are fearful of a repeat like our 38 point, 44 point and 52 point scores the dogs, eels and storm put on us, what do you expect.

You can only suffer it so many times before believing we have no chance.
The worst thing was I saw no evidence the players cared after the 38 point loss on the day we were meant to be saying goodbye to Thomo.

So don’t talk to me about heart, character, players caring, passion and soul.
Time for our players to step up or piss off.

jeffdragon

Bench
Exactly.

It’s Monday, 6 days before the game and people have already packed it in?

We won 1 less game than the minor premiers. We beat these pricks easily in Round 1. We can do this.

Broncos were gifted 4 games by dodgy refs. They have no recognised half and I think they are overrated.

How about let’s all fire up and support our team instead of just giving up?

Agree
If the fans on the forum want us to win stop making negative comments and get behind the boys

gregstar

Referee
Unfortunately it looks like he'll be rushed back in, so I wouldn't expect too much. Same goes for any player coming back from injury. I understand he'll need an op in the off-season.

That said, I think we're in with an even chance on Sunday. Broncos were not overly impressive in their win. And while we were still well below par against Newcastle, it was a 10x better compared to the week before. But as Paul Keating once said," the bar is so low...."

I want to go to the game. I'll be ready to wear the bruises if we lose, but happy to dish it out to those inbreds in Brisbane if we win.
I will be absolutely stunned if we win.
Losing in such a gutless manner against bottom placed teams is a good indicator of where we’re at.

The bulldog loss is completely unforgivable and it tells me all I need to know about both the coach’s ability and the players headspace. The first one inept the second unmotivated.

I fear a dreadful, embarrassing thrashing awaits.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Losing in such a gutless manner against bottom placed teams is a good indicator of where we’re at.

The bulldog loss is completely unforgivable and it tells me all I need to know about both the coach’s ability and the players headspace. The first one inept the second unmotivated.

Yeah agree with the thrashing.
Nothing worse then getting hammered by the Broncos. I’ll be really surprised if they keep them under 30+. Ahhh the fall from grace. Shattered!!

dino1

Juniors

And yet Mcidiot is still the manager??????????

Dragonslayer

First Grade
C'mon guys we've got this in the bag. Widdop, Aitken and possibly Nighty back after a nice rest and our supercoach stated clearly our attack will be so much better. Dont forget we beat them already this year so we have the mental advantage. We also have a superior defense record.

Time for my red pill.

Wittenberg

Juniors
It is good at least that the Brisbane "Sutton Syndrome" was raised in the papers. I knew it was bad but a 26 win versus one loss result sheet under anyone called Sutton does tend to make one raise an eyebrow......or not if you are a referees boss. Ridiculous stat really.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It is good at least that the Brisbane "Sutton Syndrome" was raised in the papers. I knew it was bad but a 26 win versus one loss result sheet under anyone called Sutton does tend to make one raise an eyebrow......or not if you are a referees boss. Ridiculous stat really.
jeez mate I knew it was a bit lop sided but that's poor by any stretch

ViceVersa

Juniors
Lover of mediocrity, you show no passion for real success. You actually make me sick.

Straight Shooter

What is your passion?... The arcade game 'Time Coach Crisis' where you shoot 'Mary clones' ?...

My passion is travelling to every single game Home or Away, and support the boys wherever they go... Atleast we're appreciated and WE get thanked after the game, win or lose. Many here would rather hide behind their keyboard and yell at their screen... Very "passionate" mate...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Phasers set to stun.

Hope you get a buzz out of it Greggles.

There's also the womens game in the arvo. It is, by all accounts, an historic occasion and a chance to cheer on Saints in a whole new league. If the Jillaroos in the World Cup and NSW in the SOO games are any indication, the girls should put on better show than the boys.

Tell me about it, I was there for 'that' game against Canterbury. It was the worst performance I've ever see at Kogarah. When someone said later that it it was the worst loss on the Jubilee scoreboard, it came as no surprise. I understood why some fans booed, although couldn't do it myself. Back at the club afterwards was just plain depressing.

But I'm working on the notion that there is no lower place to go, and upwards is the only direction.

If the players do a Ken Kearney and don't listen to the coach, we might even win.

What is your passion?... The arcade game 'Time Coach Crisis' where you shoot 'Mary clones' ?...

My passion is travelling to every single game Home or Away, and support the boys wherever they go... Atleast we're appreciated and WE get thanked after the game, win or lose. Many here would rather hide behind their keyboard and yell at their screen... Very "passionate" mate...

I go to games too but I'm not a lover of mediocrity.

Keep celebrating those mid season premierships, son.

Straight Shooter

ouryears

Bench

Don’t be ridiculous.
Players not putting in will never shake my hand
Try hard and lose, definitely respect them.
Chuck in the towel, walk around disinterested.....if you let those merkins shake your hand.....MORE FOOL YOU!!

ouryears

Bench
You don't go to games, you rarely leave your parent's basement to see the light of day.

Straighter Shooter
You are a LOVER of shit, shite, bludgers, losers, mediocrity, shameful and embarrassing performances.

Until the team backs up what they are paid for and shows unity and commitment, you and them can go jump.

You excuse everything average.

Explain why.....