What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you can make it to Parra Stadium, Friday, 6pm.....

Cut a long story short, I have been talking to someone from Channel 10 the last few days and they are looking at doing something with Parra fans leading up to this weekend.

Just a chance for fans to voice their opinions on what's going on and what they think the solutions are. etc etc. Theya re keen on getting as many as possible, and this might actually be a chance for Eels' fans to actually have their real opinions heard, no matter what they are.

Pro- and Anti-Smith both welcome, wear your jerseys etc.

Will be getting a call tomorrow from the bloke to confirm if everything is a go-go (he needs to get final confirmation from producer or however it works I think), but after talking to him tonight he seemed pretty much set on doing it.

Said it was for Sports Tonight on Friday and/or Saturday news stuff.

If anyone wants info etc you can PM me, and I will get back to any questions etc tomorrow night when I get home.

Cheers

Unreal V

Juniors
They have already written the piece they want to air, don't trust the media you will be walking into an ambush. Seeing how there is no anti smith rally they may just be trying to create one.

No, that has been discussed. Channel 10 are not behind the rally, although no doubt a question or two will be asked concerning and and our thoughts regarding it.

Everyone's choice whether to attend or not, and if you have doubts then it is your prerogative not to attend, of course.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just remmember the difference between a fan and a supporter.

Fans being negative wont help the boys before the game.

Get in there and support them.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah - i'm backing the "media ambush" scenario....they have already spread the lies about the parraletics website, just trying to drum up a bit of a group that will make it look like a rally ....never trust the media [-X

The Colonel

Immortal
I just want them to let me say

"Phil Gould is a goose, we have the players that will get us there as long as we can make the eight"

8)

Suitman

Post Whore
Colonel Eel said:
I just want them to let me say

" we have the players that will get us there as long as we can make the eight"

8)

Colonel,

I don't think they want to hear what you think of the players. ;-)

Suity

The Godfather

Juniors
strider said:
Yeah - i'm backing the "media ambush" scenario....they have already spread the lies about the parraletics website, just trying to drum up a bit of a group that will make it look like a rally ....never trust the media [-X

Agreed.

They've been caught out on this non-existant website, and now they are out to cover their arses to show that there are disgruntled Parra fans our there who want Smith out.

Media will structure the questions, and then they will selectively edit the comments that they want to air so as to give the perception of what is happenning. There could be 99% support, but the 1% that are unhappy will get to air.

Can't believe that anybody would be stupid enough to fall for the trap, esp. as the media is setting this whole thing up. #-o

The Colonel

Immortal
The Godfather said:
Can't believe that anybody would be stupid enough to fall for the trap, esp. as the media is setting this whole thing up. #-o

I aint as silly as I look.... :)

planeteels

Juniors
i just had another look at the site and have noted that Ryan (site owner) has now updated the site with articles about a Rally...

CrazyEel

Bench
strider said:

Must agee that while that is my take on it as well it would appear the guys attending are smart enough not to fall for the trap. Good luck guys you can take em :clap: \\:D/

eels_fan

First Grade
All they'll do is show footage of you blokes outside the leagues club, not voice a single word of your thoughts except for those saying 'Sack Smith' and then say everyone there is calling for the axe to be swung for Brian...

Parraren

Bench
planeteels said:
i just had another look at the site and have noted that Ryan (site owner) has now updated the site with articles about a Rally...

Seriously, no offence or anything, but how old is this Ryan guy? The website looks like it's been put together by an 8 year old (with no spellcheck). Hardly the 'alleged' leader and/or instigator of the uprising that will valiantly over throw the evil dictatorship of Brian Smith as Ch 10 would like to have everyone believe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts