What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if you were in prison, what would you be like?

Godz Illa

Coach
I would be like Andy DuFresne. He is my jailbird idol. Quiet, cool, down with all the cons, laundering money for the warden, all while slowly but surely creating my escape.

weasel

First Grade
I'd pretend to be a chick and be in the woman's prison and I totally wouldn't hesitate to drop the soap.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Commit a crime that carries a jail term and find out first hand. Then you'll see what happens to inmates that "get along well with the screws." :lol:

Alba

Coach
i would be the one who smashes the fk outta someone so i get put in isolation so i dont have to deal with anyone!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Nibblet would be the sisters out of Shawshank.

I'd probably be the Golf Pro sleeping with Andys wife :lol:

Half you would be the guy who smuggles things in using your Deep Anal Passage.

If i was in prison i would be like general irwin in the movie The last castle.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
RJ, that would make you dead mate.

Halfy wants to get along with the screws. That would make him dead as well. The difference is, Halfy would be found in his cell hanging from his yellow stained bed sheet.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Its simple Halfy. You look like a pretty boy. To a lot of them a pretty boy is as good as a pretty girl especially when they haven't seen one in awhile. What do you think will happen to you?

The best thing to do if and when you go inside is to say nothing and see nothing. And never pal up to the screws. Who do you think they'll look at first when one of their own gets busted by the screws for whatever? It's the trust of the inmates you want. Not the f**king screws.

Latest posts