What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if you were in prison, what would you be like?

No i havent seen it. But I have heard of it from a mate of mine...

is this it
6305197784.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

KnightSmurf

Juniors
***TB*** said:
i would be the one who smashes the fk outta someone so i get put in isolation so i dont have to deal with anyone!

:lol: I love hearing people who have no idea of what life is like inside think it's that easy. Isolation is not a bed of roses.

And half ... as if Neighbours or H&A are going to portray jail as it is in real life. They have to make it nice to keep people watching.

If you want a more realistic look at jail life .. watch OZ on SBS. That's w-a-y more realistic.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
half .. most prisons have food that is equivalent to a 5 star resort.

However the conditions are NOT nice. There is a whole new set of rules in there that exsists -- worse then on the streets.

Protection money for inside only exsists on tv and movies :roll:

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Dirk DIGgler said:
No i havent seen it. But I have heard of it from a mate of mine...

is this it
6305197784.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That's it DIG.

It's brilliant. It's funny. It's violent. It has everything. I highly guarantee it. Most people who I speak to about it have trouble finding it. If you get the chance, grab it.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I'd just do my regular shit, keep my head down and mind my own business. But lol, you guys are exaggerators. As if reality is this constant cycle of death, murder and beatings (maybe in American or some shit :? ). I mean, when a dude gets beaten to death in prison the shit ends up on the news, and it happens once in an absolute blue moon over here, I can't remember any cases lately.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Don't go to jail in America! We don't feed our prisoners so they end up becoming cannibals. :mrgreen:

budz

Juniors
MysteryGirl said:
Don't go to jail in America! We don't feed our prisoners so they end up becoming cannibals. :mrgreen:
Is that what America does to their models too??

andrew flap

Bench
As a Muso, I've worked in prisons providing entertainment to low risk inmates.

After about 5 minutes you realise:

* that there is no escape, that is for the movies
* you are at the mercy of whoever's there and wotever they think is a good idea and that the biggest and meanest win every disagreement
* The screws don't care about you and only got the job because it is the best they can do in life so, don't expect quality care
* Everyone there is a basta*d or a low life, that's probably why they are a prisoner.

Shows like Prisoner and Birdman of Alcatraz are good entertainment but, in no way reflect the real life issues in prison.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Budz:
Yep!
As a matter of fact - the whole lot of us are cannibals. We just don't portray that in the travel brochures. Otherwise we'd never get any variety in our diets.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chopper Reed was realistic, or so I am told

I've worked in a few jails, very depressing places

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i wouldn never be in prison.

all you people are sub-consciously guilty of something, thus why you are all considering this question seriously.

You criminal scum :lol:

Latest posts