What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
oh yeh. she's hot and i love her chubb.but at the moment i'm totally feeling a change of heart towards either to Scarlett Johanson or Kiera Knightley. i'm still up for decision at this stage although i'm tilting towards Kiera

weasel

First Grade
I agree Nibbs, it's very feminine, girls aren't supposed to be really thin, and a little chub on women tends to be realised in the chest area too, a positive fo sho. Toned girls are a major turn-off too, IMO.

weasel

First Grade
Indeed Half, I mean no sooner had I gone into bat for chubby chicks than I read Nibbs' post about Keira Knightley, which hadn't been made when I started to reply. Keira is really special to me, infact maybe the one, even though her frame is particularly lithe and chest unremarkable.

nibbs

Bench
weasel said:
Indeed Half, I mean no sooner had I gone into bat for chubby chicks than I read Nibbs' post about Keira Knightley, which hadn't been made when I started to reply. Keira is really special to me, infact maybe the one, even though her frame is particularly lithe and chest unremarkable.

word. tbh, i don't really like skinny chicks. they need a bit of meat to seem natural imho.

You have gigantic malls in Aussie I hear. We have a good mall in my city...but I hear the malls in Aussie are triple the size.

nibbs

Bench
Dirk DIGgler said:
You have gigantic malls in Aussie I hear. We have a good mall in my city...but I hear the malls in Aussie are triple the size.

I think West City and St. Lukes would be the biggest in NZ DIG. I went to one in Japan. It was really really big.

Houdini

First Grade
I once went to a mall in Christchurch, walked around for a bit, thought I would check out the next level only to discover that was it! Just the one level :lol:

weasel

First Grade
Brisbane has a few malls. Queen Street Mall is pretty huge and cool, the Hungry Jacks has three levels. Plus the Myer centre there used to have this cool themepark on the top level called Tops. There was a rollercoaster and a candystore and stuff but they got rid of it and replaced it with a cinema. Then there's two malls in the valley, right next to each other, Chinatown and a normal one. The normal one's got a big beergarden and plenty of shops with awesome kebabs.

weasel

First Grade
OMG, by malls do you mean shopping centres? :? Brisbane's aren't that great compared to Sydney's. :|

MEE

Juniors
Warringah Mall is the biggest indoor outdoor centre in the galaxy or some shit. Parramatta Westfield is probably the biggest ahhhh!?...................... it just keeps going and going.

Whats the one on the Gold Coast... Pacific fair? thats pretty big too.

Melstar

Juniors
ohhh I remember Tops! How aawesome was that place?! The roller coaster fereaked me out when i ws little, and then when I was finally old enough to enjoy it, they took it away :cry:
The candystore was the shizz! As was Flutterbys, the funky little fairy shop.

weasel- I despise that Hungry Jacks!

Latest posts