What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

legallyblonde

Juniors
haha melstar that dragon coaster was awesome!! when it went through the cave and everyone screamed

oh those were the days :lol:

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, Melstar. I hate how there's so many hoodlums and teenage skanks that loiter around it, but it's a good meeting place. Do you remember that cool treehouse thing they had at Tops??

Melstar

Juniors
Damn, I miss that palce, and that jungle room thing? I loved it too. What else was up there? The arcade is still there at the side of the movies.
The Myer Centre was the first time I had ever been in glass elevators. As a 5 year old I was scared as all hell!

Raider_69

Post Whore
nibbs is weak
he got cut that hoogie didnt win and proclaimed the thorepedo is on drugs

fo real shame dawg

weasel

First Grade
Nibbs is very passionate about his Olympics, no doubt. If the Thorpedo had lost what proud australian would not have been able to resist suggesting maybe Hoogie was on drugs? Let's not crucify him, remember his country hasn't even won a medal yet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes i guess pity must be thrown to NZ and its people
cant win a medal and discredit australias medals
how sad

Godz Illa

Coach
It probably won't be in women's hockey, unfortunately nibbs.

mypic103.jpg

Latest posts