What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Godz Illa

Coach
And the Kiwi rowers need to realise the importance of staying in your vessel. lol

mypic105.jpg

nibbs

Bench
we've waited so long but we'd forever
our blood is black and we would leave you never
when we make it, it'll be together...

*cries tears of passion*

nibbs

Bench
hey illa. all five of our rowing crews have made their finals, even the ones that fell out of their boat

Godz Illa

Coach
nibbs said:
hey illa. all five of our rowing crews have made their finals, even the ones that fell out of their boat
Thats stirring stuff nibbs. The Olympic spirit is alive and well. I hope that particular crew takes the Gold, I honestly do. What a truly inspiring achievement that would be. Or the Aussies could win. Either way I'm happy.

Anonymous

Juniors
And the Tall Blacks beat Serbia and Montenegro, the world champs. Even if they lose all their remaining games they are still legends IMO. Yet another impressive showing when they have no right to do so well.

nibbs

Bench
hey DIG. you've inspired me to get a bk chicken for lunch.

saturday afternoon from 5:30 to 7:30 we have 5 rowing crews in 5 finals. one gold will be won, but possibly many more.

comon new zealand!!!

nibbs

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
And the Tall Blacks beat Serbia and Montenegro, the world champs. Even if they lose all their remaining games they are still legends IMO. Yet another impressive showing when they have no right to do so well.

hey thierry. i got really emotional at the end. i was jumping around like a maniac, with passion and pride and love for my great country

nibbs

Bench
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
This weekend peoples NZ rowers gonna bring it home. 5 in final im predicting 3 medals. 1 gold 2 bronze
it promises to be a great 2 hours. i'll be watching, crying, smiling and cheering.

comon new zealand

Latest posts