What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel said:
OMG, they brought Yasmine back. I didn't even like her. Maybe Australian Idol is sponsored by a fake tan company. :?:

Yasmine...was that the real slutty looking chick with the short denim skirt that Dicko said looks like Tommy Lee's new shag?

f**k shes hot. I'd ram that hard....as.

My fav part was when the bitch judge said "if you're going to wear a skirt, do me and the other women a favour and close your legs" ooOOOooohhh must admit my dick twitched...

baby's a dime son...

lmao @ that...ahh those Pre times were loved by all

But yeah this Yasmine tart...she has dick sucking cheeks....looks like she can hide nuts in em like lil Squirrels...also the rainbow hair adds to her overall slutty appeal..

nibbs

Bench
i'm touched by that poem eagle. let me write you one

manly
yielding

elegant
awesome
great
lovely
extraordinary

extra-cool
yodeller
extra-special

some hard letters to work with their, but i tried, i really did

tUp

----
yea they do, screw sliced bread. from now on its "the next best thing since freezer bags"

weasel

First Grade
And you're here, DIG. Grab a spot on the couch and chill out, bro. Who wants teevee snacks???