What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel

First Grade
I can't wait for the tv series. I picture raider_69 as the DJ Qualls type.

NEWGUY.JPG

nibbs

Bench
yo half and weasel. i aimed far and found myself beyond the clouds and over the mountains. i'm concerned i'm not going to able to reach such heights again until chapter 3. people are expecting a lot from me, so the pressure is on. i'm concerned i'm not gonna be able to hack it...

nibbs

Bench
i think i did alright for chapter 2. things are going to heat up and be awesome from here on in imo. hey weasel, if that guy was fat it probably would be raiduh, although i suspect he has the same haircut

Godz Illa

Coach
On the bus ride to work today, I noticed a hearse drive by. I believe this is considered bad luck, but the hearse only served to remind me that Six Feet Under, my second favourite tv show, was on tonight and I shouldn't miss it. Which is rather good luck, imo.

Illa they're repalying the Sopranos from Season 1 on Sky 1 uncut episodes from tomorrow night

Im fo sho gonna tape them all.

Godz Illa

Coach
Illin, chillin and bumpin.

There was a beggar on Sussex St outside my office today. He should move up to Pitt St, way more pedestrian traffic, and higher returns. Its simple marketing, really.

nibbs

Bench
dam beggars. i saw one in italy who was on his knees praying with a cup for money between his legs. appaling imo. why doesn't he get a job?

Godz Illa

Coach
I pretty much always give my spare change to beggars. You might assume I'm a humanitarian with a heart the size of Ayers Rock, but thats not entirely true. I just don't like keeping coins in my wallet. Too heavy imo. Especially 50c pieces - they need to be downsized STAT.

Godz Illa

Coach
Wrong response Mel. A good wife is supposed to say: "No Godz my darling, you are a humanitarian. You do have a heart as big of Ayers Rock. And thats not the only thing thats big."