What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Houdini

First Grade
Dirk DIGgler said:
Hey Houdini stop getting cheeky you "lil" smarty pants..

.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/nasisgod/Rugrats.jpg
ha ha ha thats classic. Did you have to make Lil's face red to match mine?
Dirk DIGgler said:
haha Nibbs remember "Kiwi fairplay sport" in schools
we used to have these ads here in Aus years ago promoting Aussie sports and how it is all about fair play etc
it showed all these kids being treated unfairly on the sporting field. There would be some scenario and the whiny kid would say "fair go!"

Houdini said:

lol yep..I dont fully understand how you got so red in that picture. At first inspection I thought you might of had your face painted. But after I zoomed in (I had to!) it seems you are just tomatoed up there. Was Mickey that scary?

Houdini said:
we used to have these ads here in Aus years ago promoting Aussie sports and how it is all about fair play etc
it showed all these kids being treated unfairly on the sporting field. There would be some scenario and the whiny kid would say "fair go!"

haha we had ads for our promotion too! lol one in particular stands out

...cue to pre-footy game dressing room. A young tyke is looking at himself in the mirror with a staunch look on his face. Checking out his wavy, marginally too long hair. He then turns around and he's bigger than all of the other kids. He walks through them shouting "ALLRIGHT THIS IS IT....IF ANYONE DROPS THE BALL OUT THERE TODAY, I'LL WASTE EM!!!!"

The coach then walks in behind him as he bumps into him. The coach places his hand on the young ruffians shoulders and says "Mate you're on the bench today"

Then it cues to some slogan I cant remember "Kiwi kids play hard but play fair" or somethng lame.

But yeah from then on, everytime we went to play some playground footy we always used that "if anyone drops the ball out there today i'll waste em" line.

Haha I remember when we got new bright plastic yellow cricket gear from that promotion. And hahaha our school was so poor they kept it for years. Plastic bat's all split to pieces. :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
Houdini said:

lol yep..I dont fully understand how you got so red in that picture. At first inspection I thought you might of had your face painted. But after I zoomed in (I had to!) it seems you are just tomatoed up there. Was Mickey that scary?
Yep, Mickey was that scarey. I was terrified. I love the way my face went as red as that funky little outfit I was wearing

Anonymous

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
Houdini said:

Houdini said:

haha we had ads for our promotion too! lol one in particular stands out

...cue to pre-footy game dressing room. A young tyke is looking at himself in the mirror with a staunch look on his face. Checking out his wavy, marginally too long hair. He then turns around and he's bigger than all of the other kids. He walks through them shouting "ALLRIGHT THIS IS IT....IF ANYONE DROPS THE BALL OUT THERE TODAY, I'LL WASTE EM!!!!"

The coach then walks in behind him as he bumps into him. The coach places his hand on the young ruffians shoulders and says "Mate you're on the bench today"

Then it cues to some slogan I cant remember "Kiwi kids play hard but play fair" or somethng lame.

But yeah from then on, everytime we went to play some playground footy we always used that "if anyone drops the ball out there today i'll waste em" line.

Haha I remember when we got new bright plastic yellow cricket gear from that promotion. And hahaha our school was so poor they kept it for years. Plastic bat's all split to pieces. :lol:

HAHA, I think I remember those adds. And we had the "Kiwi cricket" gear as well. The wickets were all good for beach cricket etc, but plastic bats? Stupidest idea ever. Did you have those little hard orange balls as well?

MEE

Juniors
Anyway it was all going well tonight until she said 'stop....nah, we better not ah.' What i would of done to get some sticky. I don't think im asking too much here.

nibbs

Bench
my eagle eye said:
Anyway it was all going well tonight until she said 'stop....nah, we better not ah.' What i would of done to get some sticky. I don't think im asking too much here.

hey eagle, thats pretty weak. you should have said something like 'i love you.' then it would've been all on

Anonymous

Juniors
Hey guys. Today I went to the Roosters v Warriors game. Very entertaining. Anyway, while I was there I saw an LU member, who I have never met before but easily recognised. It was pretty crazy. I had ample opportunity to approach this person, but I just didn't have the guts.

Latest posts