What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

tUp

----
Hey guys. Today I went to the Roosters v Warriors game. Very entertaining. Anyway, while I was there I saw an LU member, who I have never met before but easily recognised. It was pretty crazy. I had ample opportunity to approach this person, but I just didn't have the guts

I work a maccas, and im sure i served sumone whose photo ive seen on here the other night

weasel

First Grade
I'm watching Bubble TV on Foxtel Digital. All these schoolkids were just outside (I don't know why they weren't at school) and Jabba gave his mobile number to this skanky schoolgirl called Emily and was talking to her on the phone. She was trying to chat him up and he lamented how no 15 year old girls were interested in him when he was their age but now he's old and married they are. She was pretty hot, tho.

nibbs

Bench
weasel said:
I'm watching Bubble TV on Foxtel Digital. All these schoolkids were just outside (I don't know why they weren't at school) and Jabba gave his mobile number to this skanky schoolgirl called Emily and was talking to her on the phone. She was trying to chat him up and he lamented how no 15 year old girls were interested in him when he was their age but now he's old and married they are. She was pretty hot, tho.

true weasel. how hot was she?

nibbs

Bench
duuude. well tomorrow uni starts again. i'm pumped. i got marketing and finance lectures. oh boy oh boy...

Word. Back to the grindstone you go..Sounds like a big work load.

Marketing...yo you could totally market Earl to be cooler...

..maybe not.

nibbs

Bench
lol, earl's posts are the skidmarks of the underpants of this forum

lol @ dodge ball