What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a little sad :(

Alba

Coach
Raider 69 .. i really resent the fact that i was not included in your list .. i think i contributed marvellously to this forum in the hey day :(

Alba

Coach
PG it doesnt matter we will get through this ok .. im migrating to another forum anyway! one of a team u would NEVER think i would associate with :D

Andy

First Grade
Ahh... the good old days of perving on all of your sexy pictures Alba... It's all coming back to me now.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It sucks now

I have more fun in the Parra section of this site.

But when i get my computer fixed i'll be posting more, i'm currently posting at Erina library lol

Andy

First Grade
:lol: Watch out for Untouchable R J - he loves posting from the library

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
the downward spiral comes as people like Madunit, Keeney, myself, priddo, FI, Earl, El Coco, Phillips and the rest of the old crew dont post or post less frequently. They have been replaced by poor imitations such as Jed.

This place will never be as it was back in the glory days
WORD!

Ever since pissy imitations like KF13, PG, started posting more and the likes of those mentioned plus Houdini, socksie, furrycat, Jess, RJ and MR GEORGE all stopped posting in here, there has been a downturn in performances.

Madunit spends too many hours at work, asleep, on trains, in the city with friends and on the PS2 nowadays to be posting as much as he did up in sh*tcastle, the sh*ttiest place on Earth aside from Kogarah.

Newcastle has the rudest people, the ugliest people, the smelliest people, the stupidest people, the worst council ever, I can't think of any more derogatory comments about the place.

Hang on, yes I can. Their education system is sh*t, they have homeless people and 40 year old hookers all over the streets, They have a pathetic Football team there that can't even beat the Tigers. Hell, they can't even win a game! They have some of the moronic supporters ever, however I do know of some great Knights supporters, like all the ones I chat to on messenger. Their clubs are all sh*thouse, bouncers wont let you in unless you are female have huge tits, nice little ass and wearing a hankerchief, they have lots of clubs and pubs, which means there are lots of drunkards.

to be continued....

Gene Krupa

Referee
madunit said:
Newcastle has the rudest people, the ugliest people, the smelliest people, the stupidest people, the worst council ever, I can't think of any more derogatory comments about the place.

Hang on, yes I can. Their education system is sh*t, they have homeless people and 40 year old hookers all over the streets, They have a pathetic Football team there that can't even beat the Tigers. Hell, they can't even win a game! They have some of the moronic supporters ever, however I do know of some great Knights supporters, like all the ones I chat to on messenger. Their clubs are all sh*thouse, bouncers wont let you in unless you are female have huge tits, nice little ass and wearing a hankerchief, they have lots of clubs and pubs, which means there are lots of drunkards.

to be continued....

f**king move back to Sydney then!

Alba

Coach
Twiz i wont really be back like i used to be .. there are too many people here that do not interest me in any way and there isnt many of the oldies on .. we need to get everyone back imo ...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never came from Sydney, Gene. However, I've been living in Sydney for 9 months now, much better than the cesspool that is Newcastle.

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
WORD!

Ever since pissy imitations like KF13, PG, started posting more and the likes of those mentioned plus Houdini, socksie, furrycat, Jess, RJ and MR GEORGE all stopped posting in here, there has been a downturn in performances.

Madunit spends too many hours at work, asleep, on trains, in the city with friends and on the PS2 nowadays to be posting as much as he did up in sh*tcastle, the sh*ttiest place on Earth aside from Kogarah.

to be continued....

Well said, i left many notable ommisions off my list, thankfully madunit picked up the ally-oop.
:lol: @ MR GEORGE.. those were indeed the glory days

Latest posts