What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a little sad :(

God-King Dean

Immortal
madunit said:
WORD!

Ever since pissy imitations like KF13, PG, started posting more and the likes of those mentioned plus Houdini, socksie, furrycat, Jess, RJ and MR GEORGE all stopped posting in here, there has been a downturn in performances.

Madunit spends too many hours at work, asleep, on trains, in the city with friends and on the PS2 nowadays to be posting as much as he did up in sh*tcastle, the sh*ttiest place on Earth aside from Kogarah.

Newcastle has the rudest people, the ugliest people, the smelliest people, the stupidest people, the worst council ever, I can't think of any more derogatory comments about the place.

Hang on, yes I can. Their education system is sh*t, they have homeless people and 40 year old hookers all over the streets, They have a pathetic Football team there that can't even beat the Tigers. Hell, they can't even win a game! They have some of the moronic supporters ever, however I do know of some great Knights supporters, like all the ones I chat to on messenger. Their clubs are all sh*thouse, bouncers wont let you in unless you are female have huge tits, nice little ass and wearing a hankerchief, they have lots of clubs and pubs, which means there are lots of drunkards.

to be continued....

LOL, although I don't think it's quite as bad as you portrayed here, I agree that Newcastle certainly isn't aplace I'd like to live

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Idiot and I spent many a post abusing Mr George and his constant f**k ups in the song thread of old. He'd post a song title that didn't work in with the game at all.

I received a warning once for comments there.

Immortal, Newcastle is a hole

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL, have you ever been to a Knights game? The Dragons/Knights game last year they were throwing bread into the crowd :shock: :?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went to four knights games last year.

I distinctly recall seeing a woman knitting in one game. In another some kids were complaining about an old woman who was telling them to put their flags down so she could see the game.

The atmosphere is absolutely pathetic. The ground looked like sh*t, smelled like it too with those port-a-loo's everywhere. And the announcer was the most annoying bastard ever!

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
Forum Idiot and I spent many a post abusing Mr George and his constant f**k ups in the song thread of old. He'd post a song title that didn't work in with the game at all.

I received a warning once for comments there.

**casts memory back to situations such as this**

Forum Idiot: Bon Jovi - Love Hurts
Madunit: Bryan Adams - Love a Wemon
Mr George: Britney Spears - Toxic

:lol:... ahh memeories

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: thats the sh*t.

i recall bombarding georgie with a barrage of swearing, asking him if he ever posts more than 4 words.

he replied with "no"

:lol: legendary!

Andy

First Grade
:lol: I have to admit, the bread thing was pretty stupid.

As for madunit's view of newcastle - You obvisouly hung around the wrong places and people. Come and see my Newcastle and you'll soon be raving about it like the Chief.

Latest posts