What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Bored...

chileman

Coach
Now that sounds like a plan....just hope I don't have the same probs I use to getting into the rockers site when I'm at home!

chileman

Coach
mmmmmm Frogs...I actually prefer the green ones!
We should have a couple of packets of lollies at the Touch day...give us plenty of energy ;-)

chileman

Coach
Jelly babies, jelly beans, jubes, fruit tingles or whatever...I always pick out the green ones first :p

chileman

Coach
I'm going soon and hope to talk to you tonight....by the way, the horse (Frozen Valour) I have shares in with sgt has it's first race tomorrow with little Robbo as the jockey.... :D
Friday 31Oct03 - Bathurst Galloping (CR)
Race 3 Taubmans Paints 2yo Open 2:30pm 1010m
1 Frozen Valour(5) 56.0 ... A. G.Robinson

chileman

Coach
mightyeagles.com is down so I guess here we are again.....sgt thinks they are changing the web address to seaeagles.com!

gregzuda

Juniors
whats up chile!
thanks for the email i was stuffed for awhile there - thinking that they had blocked me from the site!

chileman

Coach
Heya zuda, welcome to our temporary home till we get our forum back...actually while you are here check out the soccer section of this forum, there are some great threads in there (but don't forget to come back to this thread ;-) :D )
Hi sullyfan!

gregzuda

Juniors
i am going to check it now!
we got up last night in our first match - we only had 5 players and beat the last years premiers 1-0 (it is 6 a side they even had three subs!)

chileman

Coach
You guys won huh, good stuff! We play full field 11 a side for our summer comp...wouldn't mind playing with only 6 though...alot more running! How long are your halves?

gregzuda

Juniors
only 14 minutes each way!
it was alot of running - we defended really well - and had some luck as well (they hit thebar three times!)
but we played a zone counter attack game - they did not have any real clear cut chances

Latest posts