What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Bored...

chileman

Coach
Just hooked into my morning tea....some mini tortillas with meat, cheese, lettuce and avocado in them....plus peach and mango yoghurt! :p

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
whats been happening in managerzone:

chile and I have played out 2 draws over night. 1-1 last night and 3-3 this morning.

chileman

Coach
mightyeagles is still down....all rather a bit quiet without the usuals, could be very quiet tonight if they don't get it up and running by then!

chileman

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
whats been happening in managerzone:

chile and I have played out 2 draws over night. 1-1 last night and 3-3 this morning.
Well the stadium sure made a difeerance...instead of getting $5000 odd dollars for a home friendly I made $13,000 which will certainly help if I get about 4 home friendlies a week! :D

chileman

Coach
I walked into the supermarket last night not knowing what we were going to eat...there on the shelf was a whole blade roast and 8 blade steaks for $22 which they had reduced to $11 cause it was going to expire tomorrow...needless to say I snapped it up and it's all in the freezer except the roast which I covered in wholegrain mustard, garlic and salt and cooked last night with lots of yummy salads...so guess what I have for lunch today ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
that sounds great m8. I hope your planning to bring a feast along to touch footy ;) and share it with your favourite cousin :)

chileman

Coach
Only the best for fellow Manly supporters....just t ell me something, if everyone is wearing maroon and white on the day how do we know who is on what side...or do we go skins and shirts :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
not all of us wore maroon and white last time. I wore yellow and red, I don’t have a casual manly shirt, I only have the jersey

p.s. the Triple M workday word is “thirty”

chileman

Coach
Cheers amigo....might go and get a drink after that :p
Typical, I was actually thinking of getting online tonight and of course the forum has to go down :?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
we can hope that it is up and running again by tonight, but I would say that it isn’t resolved by 5pm tonight then it won’t get done at all today.

chileman

Coach
If that's the case I might have to see you over in the Rockers forums...we don't have an I'm bored thread there yet ;-)