What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Bored...

chileman

Coach
4-0 :shock: I guess that proves your youth are better than mine at the moment....hey they have a hattrick thread here but no managerzone thread in the soccer section so we might just have to fix that up ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Yes my youth are great players! I don’t know if I should put them in the league though.

the cage word today is ‘sausage’

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
gregzuda said:
hey matt i just realised where you live - that must be a bugger to get to work each day!

it can be, but it gives me a bit of quiet time on the bus to listen to music or read the paper. So it’s not all bad :)

chileman

Coach
sausage it is then, thanks MQ! They are having a massive morning tea upstairs, I'm not invited but I had to move a table for them and scored a Milky Way :p

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
we have a bit of a birthday party at 10am, no doubt there will be some treats there hehehehe. Plus I get to have lunch with Nita today woooohoooo

gregzuda

Juniors
how longhave you two kids been togher matt?
i have nothing on at work! bastards! they are saving the pennys...hopefully for our xmas party at the zoo!

chileman

Coach
sorry sully, no cheerios today!

What's doing there MQ...has Nita got the day off??? Where are you going to take her for lunch....zuda and I want to know if this will be a healthy lunch ;-) :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
zuda, we have being going out since the 14/07/03.

Chile, I don’t know where we are going for lunch. I’ll let her decide. Maybe the Museum of Sydney Café, which is right next to my work. I don’t know why she has the day off, but she has another day off tomorrow. Luck girl.

chileman

Coach
A nice Caeser Salad then maybe MQ ;-) Hey have you guys seen the thread in the NRL section about the most over rated players in the comp at the moment....check out some of the posts :lol:

gregzuda

Juniors
ahh young love!
it had better be healhty...
i am having steamed chikcen for lunch - before touch footy that is

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
chileman said:
A nice Caeser Salad then maybe MQ ;-) Hey have you guys seen the thread in the NRL section about the most over rated players in the comp at the moment....check out some of the posts :lol:

no doubt chile, something really healthy!

gregzuda

Juniors
have fun matt....
laksa hey chile..is everything spicey with you...
i should send you up some chile..i make ti a bit milder for themisses but i made a batch which was nice and hot before...