What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm confused

weasel

First Grade
Hey guys.

I've been following the posts of this Chloe chick for a while now and I've gotta admit I'm seriously crushing on her, but recently it seems like a lot of you people think she's a dude. This has grossed me out a bit. A fair bit, actually. I don't wanna have a crush on a guy.

Hey chloe, I know you're really a female. I believe it in my heart. Hopefully you and I can get to know each other better during your stay at these forums, and maybe one day you'll grow to have feelings for me too.

*hopes*

Godz Illa

Coach
weasel said:
That's a beautiful thing weasel, never let it die. No matter what the jaded, bitter fools of the world tell you - never stop hoping. As the bible says: hope deferred maketh the heart sick. That quote is self-explanatory, which is part of its meaning.

chloe

Juniors
weasel said:
Hey guys.

I've been following the posts of this Chloe chick for a while now and I've gotta admit I'm seriously crushing on her, but recently it seems like a lot of you people think she's a dude. This has grossed me out a bit. A fair bit, actually. I don't wanna have a crush on a guy.

Hey chloe, I know you're really a female. I believe it in my heart. Hopefully you and I can get to know each other better during your stay at these forums, and maybe one day you'll grow to have feelings for me too.

*hopes*
Thanks Weasel. I am very flattered by your emotional output.