What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm excited!

snot

Juniors
It's my birthday tomorrow and my mummy told me that I am going to get to have a mcdonald's birthday party at mcdonald's. she said I could ask 10 of my goodest and best friends every in the whole big wide world to come along to my party. i've never had a party before and i'm heaps and lots and excited and i thought i would tell you all because i am heaps and lots happy and stuff.

thanks you for listening. happy birthday to me :D

Houdini

First Grade
I used to have Macca's b'day parties when i was a kid. Those icecream cakes were pretty cool

astrogirl

First Grade
Is there still McDonalds icecream cake? I used to love that!

Happy birthday snot.

How old are you buddy?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We didn't have maccas in Humula.

No maccas parties for this unit :(

pixie nipples

Juniors
snot said:
It's my birthday tomorrow and my mummy told me that I am going to get to have a mcdonald's birthday party at mcdonald's. she said I could ask 10 of my goodest and best friends every in the whole big wide world to come along to my party. i've never had a party before and i'm heaps and lots and excited and i thought i would tell you all because i am heaps and lots happy and stuff.

thanks you for listening. happy birthday to me :D
oh dear!
How old is this child?

snot

Juniors
do they have ice cream cake? I love ice cream cake heaps and lots because its yummy and I like it. :D

whats a preniers?

Raider_69

Post Whore
preniers is a punk kid who no one likes
add to that he is dumb as dog shit and is alot worse than you, literacy wise

Houdini

First Grade
snot said:
do they have ice cream cake? I love ice cream cake heaps and lots because its yummy and I like it. :D
The ice cream cake is the best part of a macca's party.
Have fun at your party

snot said:
whats a preniers?
We are still trying to work that out too

snot

Juniors
but I don't want people to hate me, I like everyone here because you are all cool people and I like you all.
hello astrogirl, I am 9, turning 10 tomorrow. :D
sorry I didn't answer you before, i'm just heaps and lots excited and really happy :D