What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That's right everybody, i am.

Found a magnificent 18 year old brunette a couple of weeks ago, she is just incredible, the best body you have ever seen, best eyes, complexion etc etc....i could go on forever.

We met at a nightclub ( which probably means it won't last long)....but i'm her first guy she's ever had, (you guys & gals will have to work that out yourselves).

I don't know, i never fall for women...espically down here, but i must admit she has caught my fancy??.

Anyway, i'm expecting the worse, women like her are a super super rare kind.........and i'm not just talking about her looks believe me ;-) , i can't say what it is....you'll just have to guess it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Man i can't believe i think i'm actually falling.

I haven't fallen for a girl since september 2000 :?

Anonymous

Juniors
As long as we're sharing....So am I!

I went on a date with this gal today...I'm so in love with her! She's just the most incredible woman I've ever ment.

I'm expecting it to fall apart soon as these things always do but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Eels Dude

Coach
Hot chicks are so much easier to like! Flirting with a good lookin girl makes that tingling feeling extra special.

That Guy

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Anyway, i'm expecting the worse, women like her are a super super rare kind.........and i'm not just talking about her looks believe me ;-) , i can't say what it is....you'll just have to guess it.

Great head?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Timbo said:
As long as we're sharing....So am I!

I went on a date with this gal today...I'm so in love with her! She's just the most incredible woman I've ever ment.

I'm expecting it to fall apart soon as these things always do but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Yeah your right, girls this hot and whatever are just so hard to find...you always expect the worst, so that's what i'm doing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That Guy said:
Ron Jeremy said:

Great head?

I can't answer that question, but what i was refering to has nothing to do with sexual positions......??

Keep guessing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So do i :?

As i said, it takes alot for me to fall for a women, no matter how good looking they are.

I mean for starters i've only dated older women for the past 5 years, and i mean some off them were 30-35...so 18 is a massive difference.

But in saying this, she is totally unique, most guys could only dream about being with a girl like her, and as i said it is not just the looks.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
But in saying this, she is totally unique, most guys could only dream about being with a girl like her, and as i said it is not just the looks.

thanks for the support buddy!
ahh who needs confidence, ill just keep on DREAMING! :cry: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sorry dude ;-) , but i have too admit, i've been abit of a tart in the past few years ;-)

Not all of them were good looking though, believe me you'll be surprised what you can find after drinking a 750ml bottle of Jim Beam :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
Sorry dude ;-) , but i have too admit, i've been abit of a tart in the past few years ;-)

Not all of them were good looking though, believe me you'll be surprised what you can find after drinking a 750ml bottle of Jim Beam :(

you be vert much surprised of some of the things that still look rancid after a 750ml bottle of vodka
**shutters**
nasty

Alba

Coach
awww RJ i miss that bubbly feeling :( hope it lasts mate

its so cute when one of our boys goes into the world and falls in love :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
yeah i know, god some of the things i've gotten with had to be seen to believed!!...deadset yucky, but in those cases i blame it on the women for getting me drunk and taking advantage of me when i was drunk. :p

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alba said:
awww RJ i miss that bubbly feeling :( hope it lasts mate

its so cute when one of our boys goes into the world and falls in love :roll:

Thanks TB

Yeah it's a great feeling, i mean i'm hanging out for her sms all the time and i get dressed up really nice when i see her etc, love does this.

She is so sweet though, and i feel priviledge that i'm her first bloke.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ohh i see whats happened
the poor girl has been blind all her life and you were the first bloke she has seen, you then convinced her that your that usher guy everyone talks about :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh for the love of god ron, just tell us
that way i can sleep soundly tonight
if i dont know, how will i ever sleep tonight :roll: :p :lol:

seriously, whats the G-O, how are you her first, im assuming sex is too obvious

Latest posts