What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OK THATS IS :roll: :roll: :roll:

She's a Lesbian, she has only been with women before me, i've converted her :roll: ( well i hope)

God, i can't believe know one picked that

MILLWALL

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:

She's a Lesbian, she has only been with women before me, i've converted her :roll: ( well i hope)

if shes a lesbian that would make you gay

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alba said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Alba said:
awww RJ i miss that bubbly feeling :( hope it lasts mate

its so cute when one of our boys goes into the world and falls in love :roll:

Thanks TB

Yeah it's a great feeling, i mean i'm hanging out for her sms all the time and i get dressed up really nice when i see her etc, love does this.

She is so sweet though, and i feel priviledge that i'm her first bloke.

yeah its been awhile since it was like that with my boy but i still remember how it feels id giv anything to have that feeling back

Same here, but i don't know if i like beign in love, i mean it's a great feeling and i do like it, but you know if she dumps you you'll be devastated, thats the thing that scares me, thats why i never fall for women.

aussie_londoner

Juniors
if shes a lesbian shell break your heart and go back to the carpet, lesbians know how to satisfy a woman as only a lesbian can, and shell get sick of missing that touch and feel and shell go back to the carpet

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:

i was gonna say she was bi and you were her first bloke
shit well done ron
well done indeed
you need to get some of her good lookin friends involved ;-) :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree at being sceptical, but she is sexually attracted to me, and their are fringe benefits involved in dating a good looking Lesbian :p

aussie_londoner

Juniors
threesomes always end up in a jealous mess, trust me from experiance. two girls cant share a guy and not get worked up about it. but i will say, enjoy the experiance while it lasts, very few guys are lucky enough to have the privelidge

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah it can be tricky, i was once involved in a couple a few years back, so i know what you mean.

But she likes guys aswell, just never been with one, then she met me and we were all over eachother, she was shocked as just as me.

Alba

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Alba said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Alba said:

Thanks TB

Yeah it's a great feeling, i mean i'm hanging out for her sms all the time and i get dressed up really nice when i see her etc, love does this.

Same here, but i don't know if i like beign in love, i mean it's a great feeling and i do like it, but you know if she dumps you you'll be devastated, thats the thing that scares me, thats why i never fall for women.

yeah thats cool i know what u mean about not falling ... when i first got with my bf it was one of those cute crushes u know where the sound of the phone ringin knowing it was him would send my heart beating so fast but i was so scared cause of the bf i had b4 him n i promised myself i would never fall again but somehow he got me and now its like im in a rip and i cant get out .. i love him to bits and when i look at him i see my unborn children in his eyes but things arent just black and white theres alot of things in between that are makin things difficult so im glad ur happy but just be careful mate... and goddammit if shes a lesbian get her to call some friends u may as well have as much fun as possible! :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alba said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Alba said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Alba said:

Thanks TB

yeah thats cool i know what u mean about not falling ... when i first got with my bf it was one of those cute crushes u know where the sound of the phone ringin knowing it was him would send my heart beating so fast but i was so scared cause of the bf i had b4 him n i promised myself i would never fall again but somehow he got me and now its like im in a rip and i cant get out .. i love him to bits and when i look at him i see my unborn children in his eyes but things arent just black and white theres alot of things in between that are makin things difficult so im glad ur happy but just be careful mate... and goddammit if shes a lesbian get her to call some friends u may as well have as much fun as possible! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know TB, i might aswell take full advantage of the situation.

Sometimes you say to yourself you won't fall, but you do as you pointed out, it's very tough situation to be in as you accidently get hooked without knowing.

I think even if their are things in the middle as you pointed out, if use 2 love eachother enough thats all that matters and nothing can get in the way...not even family, that just my opinion anyway.

Alba

Coach
yeah RJ i wish it was all that easy .. family and friends apparently have more influence than i thought .. on my side its only my sister but his side hes got so many friends that want him single so theyre making my life hard as ... i know he cares it would just really help if he showed it once in awhile ..."its not me" is not a valid excuse for not being nice :(

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well he should TB, i can't understand why he wouldn't show it?, any man that loves his girlfriend should go out of their way to show it.

As for the family & friends, i can see what you mean, you have his best buddies who he loves being with & running a muck...and he doesn't want to loose them, but the thing is, even if he decided to be with you...and his friends did leave him...i can guarentee down the track they will end up being mates again, thats what mate ship is, forgive & forget, i've been there & done that with some mates...who untill recently i've just made up with.

Alba

Coach
its all good if it doesnt work life goes on huh ... ive never felt this way about anyone , im so against marriage that it isnt funny but i see me and him together married with our 3 kids! its so weird we talk about it and we have so much fun talkin about it but it will in reality probably never happen cause there is only so much a girl can take ... but u get that :|

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah i do TB, i get that, sorry Alba ;-)

But you still so young, you will experience other relationships and possibly better, you may not see it now, but believe me, even if your relationship was to end...you may well find another great bloke very quickly...and you'll possibly even love him more.

As for marriage, i'm abit like you in ways, i don't believe in it as i don't think i'll find that right girl as i'm so fussy....but if i did??........who knows???....i'm too scared to put myself in that situation.

I'd love to have kids though, my nephew means so much to me.

lolesi

First Grade
True, i was being very short sighted.

My g/f is also a brunette, shes goes to college and i was also her first :)

She is very attractive, she models for David Jones :) (awsome boasting rights)

I plan my weekends around seing her and i love hearing my phone go off cause i know its always from her ( most of the time ).
She is my life mate, and im very greatful, as you seem to be.

It will be apples and you will just soak it all up and love it!
Fire up RJ :D

Latest posts