What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate that shit Raider, thats what i mean by when i say that the word love can be over-rated.

As Melstar pointed out it can be a great word for genuine love, however when it's used inadvertently.

Melstar

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Melstar said:
RJ I'm a Taurean as well but I dont s**t around.

Yeah i know.

But i think what i've been doing of late is just normal for a single block, most blokes do that, and when mrs right comes along i'll no longer be that person.

I'm just enjoying it while it lasts, also the fact that females are players aswell, it's a mutual fantasy for both.

Just because its 'normal' doesnt necessarily make it right. I actually have a few single male friends who could have most girls that dont sleep around so does that make them 'different'? I know there are a lot of female 'players' too, I never said differently.
You are not in love with this girl, so why say that you are???
I'm not trying to be all moralistic here, I just dont agree with your logic.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I understand Melstar, i'm in love with her because of the way she is, i do hang out for her phone calls and seeign her etc, but being realistic i know it won't last.

I don't sleep with that many women, i get with alot of women but take a good example about 3 weeks ago, i met this women, we went back to my house, she wanted somehting.....i said no!, i can be moralistic aswell.

Just don't crucify me for for just enjoying himself at the moment, i'd swap all the women for the perfect one who i can spend the rest of my life with ;-)

Godz Illa

Coach
Wow this thread has got some legs! It makes sense though. The fiction section of the library has always been the most popular.

Thank God some of us check out the reference section from time to time:
Melstar said:
lovable? I was thinking more along the lines of sleazy.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well if you don't like it piss off then :arrow:

No one is forcing you to read it.

Like it or not it's all true, and if you don't believe it i really couldn't give a flying f**k :!:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree, when its said and ment by both parties its a fantastic feeling, outside that its very over-rated these days...

my cousin was tellin me the other day his chick said "i love you" to him, he said it back just to keep himself out of the shit, thats sadly the way most go about their business

Knightmare

Coach
You and I seem to have a lot in common R69, concerning chicks and relationships and that. All the stuff you're talking about are pretty much all the reasons I can't be bothered going after a chick right now.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree, used to badly want to be in a relationship, but ive relised that at this age its over-rated, most arnt mature enough to handle a relationship at this age, hence they end up "loving and wanting to marry" about 20 different people

Melstar

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Well if you don't like it piss off then :arrow:

No one is forcing you to read it.

Like it or not it's all true, and if you don't believe it i really couldn't give a flying f**k :!:

I would guess that its not that he doesnt believe what you're saying RJ, its that the general sentiment of it makes him feel nauseous. Must say, I feel the same way!

I don't sleep with that many women, i get with alot of women but take a good example about 3 weeks ago, i met this women, we went back to my house, she wanted somehting.....i said no!, i can be moralistic aswell.
Yep, you've told us this before. Its great that you said no when you werent interested, but why come on here and tell us about it? Same reason as I said earlier, so you can remind us all how much of stud you are :lol:

Knightmare

Coach
Raider_69 said:
i agree, used to badly want to be in a relationship, but ive relised that at this age its over-rated, most arnt mature enough to handle a relationship at this age, hence they end up "loving and wanting to marry" about 20 different people

Exactly. One night when I was 17, I was with this guy I was mates with and we were talking. He said he trusted me the most, so asked him what did he fear the most. He said he feared his girlfriend would cheat on him, then he went on about how he loved her and he wanted to marry her. Not even two months later, he cheated on her with another girl from school in the back of her car. :roll:

j_tig

Juniors
the word love gets thrown around way too much! u may like someone a lot or be in lust with someone, thw honeymoon feeling at the start of the relationship is great, keep it going as long as possible but it probably aint love, especially as the greatest thing u like about her is the fact that she 'used to be a lesbian'

ive only said it to my current girlfriend and only after a long time as i didnt want to be a wanker that just says it for the sake of it!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I honestly think some people cheat because they totally convince themselves that their partner is going to cheat and so they end up just going out and cheating first so they don't get as hurt.

Its not an excuse or anything....just a theory

I have never cheated but I've been cheated on and its a horrible feeling. But the world of today is a strange place and we have to put up with the things that have been created in our life time

Godz Illa

Coach
Godz Illa said:
Ok so the link might not work. I'll cut and paste the article.. here. Its from Tuesday's Herald.
What part of 'gay' don't they understand?
October 5, 2004

Nadine Davidoff has had enough of men assuming that what gay women really want is a bloke.

When you see two girls walking down the street arm in arm there are a few of safe assumptions you could make about the scene; either the girls are friends or they are gay - they could even be partners. However, a certain subset of heterosexual men inexplicably arrive at a completely different conclusion: that the girls are putting on this display for their benefit and that they secretly want the men to join in the fun.

Who knows where this misconception comes from? Centuries of male privilege perhaps; a notion that everything in this world is created for their enjoyment? But this is the post-feminist age and men have long since ceased to be our supreme rulers. Which poses the question: what part of the word "gay" do these men not understand?

We are not helped, of course, by the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears, who recently engaged in a tongue-twister for precisely the purpose of revving up heterosexual men. I am sure they enjoyed themselves (well, Britney surely did) but did they realise that this wanton publicity stunt trivialises and misrepresents every genuine display of affection between lesbian women?

Advertisement
Advertisement
A case in point; one warm Sunday afternoon, I was walking along Bondi Beach hand-in-hand with my girlfriend. Deep in conversation, we suddenly became aware of a fat, hairy man barrelling towards us with his arms outstretched. "How 'bout a threesome ladies?" he leered as he attempted to enfold us in a group hug. It didn't take us very long to come up with an appropriate response to this invasion, and we promptly told the fool to bugger off. But sometimes, it's a little bit more tricky.

For example, my girlfriend dropped me off at yoga one evening, and as we parted, she gave me a quick kiss goodbye. "Nice kiss, girls," drawled a male member of the class as he stepped into the room. As I followed him into a quiet candlelit studio with members of the class already deep into their postures, it didn't seem quite right to ruin the serenity with a loud four-letter word.

It does help though, to have your mother on hand. Strolling past Ravesi's in Bondi one hot afternoon (yes, hand-in-hand with my girl) the hairy boofheads spilling out of every open window could not contain their excitement, and proceeded to hassle us with catcalls and whistles. By now, quite used to this graceless display, we walked blithely on. Not so my mother, for whom this was a new experience. "What's wrong with you all?" she scolded as she turned to face them. "They're not doing it for your benefit."

I have never seen a bunch of men sink faster into their beers. Clearly, if there's one thing heterosexual men are still afraid of, it's their mothers.

Knightmare

Coach
Too bad ladies- we like to watch! I'll never forget how devo a mate of mine was when this other mate of mine and I watched these two chicks hook up on this jetty while he was down the other end talking to one of the other guys :lol:
I drew a picture for him later, to ease the pain!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
into shape

shape it up

get strainght

go forward

move ahead

its not too late

to whip it

Crusader

Bench
WHIP IT GOOD :lol:

It's also funny that most guys practically swoon if a female suggests she might get off on the same thing with guys :roll:
Some things are better left as fantasy, that way they're untouchable and perfect ;-)

Latest posts