What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Crusader

Bench
I think you're on to something there KM, too many people 'settle' imo and that's my personal belief in why so many relationships just don't last.
I didn't meet 'the one' until I was 32 years old!

RJ if you like and respect this girl so much why are you giving away her secrets?
I find it interesting that you say you're sick of girls only wanting sex yet you know this girl is a lesbian...

Melstar

Juniors
Crusader said:
RJ if you like and respect this girl so much why are you giving away her secrets?
I find it interesting that you say you're sick of girls only wanting sex yet you know this girl is a lesbian...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Crusader, havent you worked RJ out yet? He's just trying to remind us all of how much a stud he is :roll:

Crusader

Bench
Melstar said:
Crusader said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Crusader, havent you worked RJ out yet? He's just trying to remind us all of how much a stud he is :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was going for the subtle approach #-o

Melstar

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Nope

I respect her alot :D

I know one thing though, she ain't a tart, thats maybe why i respect her :p

Are you saying that you dont respect tarts? Therefor people like yourself?
Funny, I dont respect you either :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hate idiotic people that just 'settle' because they have got something that is close enough... most havnt found mr/mrs right, just mr/mrs convenient, yet they go on acting as if they are destine to be with each other for the rest of their lives

deep down they know it wont happen. Dont get me wrong casual relationships are great, if you treat them as such

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Melstar said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Nope

I respect her alot :D

I know one thing though, she ain't a tart, thats maybe why i respect her :p

Are you saying that you dont respect tarts? Therefor people like yourself?
Funny, I dont respect you either :p

No i don't, women tarts that is ;-) .

You respect me, because i'm a lovable tart :p

Crusader

Bench
It just went right over your head didn't it RJ :lol: ;-)

R69 :clap:

Couldn't have said it better myself, how about an older woman :p :lol:

Rise Against

R69 is where its at

why come on a public forum and gloat how good u are because u have a closet lesbian as ur girlfriend whos only doin u because she has run out of rug and box 2 munch on? Do u want a medal or something?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Casual relationships are the shizz fo sho.

However, too find that one suitable lady is very hard, and i've yet to find her, but if i do find her i'll be hanging onto her like grim death.

Sleeping with a dyke is very cool, however, she's battign for the other side, it's great short term however it won't last long term ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
if ron can get the chick in to bed with another chick or 2 then he maybe in a shot with a medal, other than that, tell ya story walkin!
:p :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Melstar said:
RJ I'm a Taurean as well but I dont s**t around.

Yeah i know.

But i think what i've been doing of late is just normal for a single block, most blokes do that, and when mrs right comes along i'll no longer be that person.

I'm just enjoying it while it lasts, also the fact that females are players aswell, it's a mutual fantasy for both.

Raider_69

Post Whore
cheers to Jus and Crusader
this is something i really cant stand, i watched a mate of mine and his chick get all over each other and then say "i love you" which was followed by my mates reply "i love you too" i couldnt take it so i stormed over there, got my mate a drink and said "stop deluding yourselves, its getting sad, now knock this one back and stop acting like a couple of gitty 13 year olds!"

Latest posts