What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im not a wrist slitter - but we dont have it....thats the season

Barromundi

Juniors
We are now going to be brought back to reality that we are in fact a botton four side. Its been great to see the first 13 rounds but its been coming.

Stupid plays, like kicking for 2 points in the first five minutes? Not finding touch? Lowly one out plays? Retarted wingers?

Only a botton 4 side would have lost tonight!

M2D2

Bench
Top 4? :lol:
We wont make the finals. Weve been exposed. Its all over.
P.S. I am a wrist slitter. This performance made me wish one of those times i was successful. f**king awful.

PR_SHARK

Juniors
well that was pretty shit...Gordon terrible read after terrible read....dreadful defence. although in saying that the Eels were pretty good

Feej

First Grade
We may well make the 8, but will be a short finals series for us.

Ads

First Grade
It's not over yet. Bottom of the 8 is realistic. Get Michael Gordon early and we will be in with a shot. Can't expect our backline to fire every week when apart from carney they are all rank average. M Gordon instead of Matt wright and we instantly have more points in us.

Feej

First Grade
I would be banning most of them from the media for starters. Get a bit of a roll on and suddenly we're premiers.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
You Cronulla scumbags really are fair weather fans, crying about a petty loss. Surely you gimps would be accustomed to losing being disgusting Shire dwellers. YOUR CLUB SUCKS. Thank god you didn't lose like 50 in previous years. Your shit, face it losers.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Lads this league legand Arsole posted basically the same message on the raiders forum. Must have just learnt to write. The best bit is have a guess who she follows?

Ausguy

Coach
Back on topic.... I'm a slitter.

I'm out of here. Over this shit.

No really I've had it.

We truly will never win a comp. I'm hopeful of winning the biggest most dramatic forum exit as it would be nice to win something.

Out.

c**k suckers in pink didn't help our cause. I think I witnessed one team being referreed in the second half, shifted momentum nicely to parramatta. the non penalty for our player being rotated well past horizontal to almost head first into the dirt was laughable

turned it off after after 65 mins. billion dollar pay day for TV rights? Pfft, can stick that up your ass. No wonder crowds are down with that shit

Officiating this year has been sub standard for a professional sport.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Im not a slitter. Im with forum supahero Stinkler who says the coaching tonight was up to scratch & the captain laughing with Parra players all through the game is..."OK!!!"

Latest posts