What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i'm the smartest and best looking person on this forum

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh splendid
the night is well and truely planed
however how should i prepare for such an occasion

a) get a mate to hose me off approx. 1 hour before the date
b) acually shower and wash myself
c) meh, if you dont like my smell it just means you'll need more beam

Raider_69

Post Whore
excellent
now we should talk sleeping arangements

a) the left side of the bed
b) the right side of the bed
c) pfft sleep? who need it, all the 'talking' that will going on, we wont get any sleep ;-) :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
so far
we are going to the Panthers V Bulldogs game via public transport to get smashed, im wearing casul but no hair done, you wearing something, not sure what, fireworks, beam and roses for the game, after the game we are off to the ice cream hut, panthers than my house and will 'talk' long into the night where we will be all alone, not sleep much and wake up for lunch the next day

finally how shall the date end

a) you slip out while im in the shower, we never talk again
b) i say ive got to go to work but really head to the pub
c) head off to the pub together and arrange our 2nd night out

pixie nipples

Juniors
Excuse me, but any person who is as endearing as Mr half here would not need to rely on his physical assets to appear 'hot' to any sane woman. Surely the young ladies nowadays are more interested in the man inside who can offer them all the love in the world.

I know, I was lucky to have managed to get married to one of the most beautiful men to ever grace this planet, physically and mentally.

half, I know a great thoughtful young man such as yourself will one day make one lucky ladies dreams come true.

If only I were 30 years younger, I'd be chasing you around young man.

pixie nipples

Juniors
Oh My!

Well I have never been so insulted in my life. Begone with you Mr Antichrist, your snide remarks are inherently rude and unwarranted.

You never did get out enough. Spanish waiters named Manuel aren't going to be totally honest with you whilst they're doing the sideways Samba with you Ms. Nipples-Skase.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: good call EA

nipples thats where your wrong
chicks arnt looking for someone nice and care at this tender age, they are looking for a play thing that looks good and to hell with any nice bloke that gets trampled in the way for a good looking merkin that treats the chick wrong... like your dear chris.... what a merkin of a man

Latest posts