What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He finally made the call on Moylan.

Not too late I guess, we are finals bound again.

I still disagree with some things, but Blayke is looking better after a couple of average games.

I guess we see now will we win semi...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
If Moylan plays we will be weaker for it. Look at how Fitz fixed up that left side. Job done.
Moyza knows his days are done at the Sharks barring injury. Tricky will only keep improving with experience and Dykes will be our plan B in the halves next year. Not even sure what he adds off the bench tbh….covers f**k all positions. Would rather see an extra pig or possibly even Atkinson for versatility.

Moyza knows his days are done at the Sharks barring injury. Tricky will only keep improving with experience and Dykes will be our plan B in the halves next year. Not even sure what he adds off the bench tbh….covers f**k all positions. Would rather see an extra pig or possibly even Atkinson for versatility.
Moyza I have gut feel he wouldn't want to do it, C'mon for 15 to give Brailey a rest at dummy half

shadowboxer

First Grade
Will land at the Tigers
Like the Hindenburg.
Sorry, I actually like the bloke but he may be better as an assistant ATM.
Wise move exiting Souths - seems to be a loyal guy and can do better elsewhere.
Souths? Do know if Bennett blame is warranted but when your top player does as he pleases, it’s only going to end one way in this era. Trell hasn’t got a hide like Joey John’s at Newcastle

Like the Hindenburg.
Sorry, I actually like the bloke but he may be better as an assistant ATM.
Wise move exiting Souths - seems to be a loyal guy and can do better elsewhere.
Souths? Do know if Bennett blame is warranted but when your top player does as he pleases, it’s only going to end one way in this era. Trell hasn’t got a hide like Joey John’s at Newcastle
I think it will be worse at Rabbits next year if Latrell and Cody are the untouchables, then in comes there mate Wighton, they could end up basket case

R-15-3

Bench
I think it will be worse at Rabbits next year if Latrell and Cody are the untouchables, then in comes there mate Wighton, they could end up basket case
They both need to face court again in a few months over their fight. Fingers crossed the police have some unseen footage up their sleeve still.

Quigs

Immortal
We have now left the twilight zone and are about to enter the stress free zone.

Enjoy the transition, I know I far can will.

Come ride with us on the village bus, it takes all shapes and sizes. Our anticipated return is around February.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I think if they hold the ball and cut their errors by 50% - they win most games, that is evident tonight. His love for Moylan cost a to 4 spot. Aside from that, it’s a journey that’s most other teams would want him coaching.