What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

SadShark

Bench
C’mon. That’s not fair on Fitz. He’s asked for a commitment from the players against South’s and they all said they’ll make one.

They collectively, to a player, came up with a commitment to make Latrell look like a superstar on his return NRL game, giving all of the commentators their fap-food.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Wow 40,000 plus mostly Rabid fans . Must be a lot of bogans out west . Stains probably go well when relocated over there.;)
It was a double header - mix of teams and ultimately fans.
Family of mine were there who confirmed that - also the fact that Trell and co had been pumping up the game all week in the WA media. I’ll give him that much, he is a favourite everywhere.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Change of attitude since last week. So props to Fitz, has to stick though. Our big boppers look so gassed throughout the game.

DJDL

Bench
Dunno about change since last week.
I thought they had a crack against the Pennies. 28-0 doesn’t reflect that, but they had pharque all ball, and had a couple of flukey tries put on them.

It was the couple of weeks prior that were a concern for me.

I wasn’t sure they’d be able to back it up this week to be honest, so props to all involved.

txta2

Bench
they looked focused in the change rooms before the game all talking which hasnt been happening

Dunno about change since last week.
I thought they had a crack against the Pennies. 28-0 doesn’t reflect that, but they had pharque all ball, and had a couple of flukey tries put on them.

It was the couple of weeks prior that were a concern for me.

I wasn’t sure they’d be able to back it up this week to be honest, so props to all involved.
In hindsight, losing Kennedy early, have to agree vs Pantsers! Storm @ 26-6 didn't fare much better

Latest posts