What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

I agree. I think we need a mongrel back rower/prop, hooker and an X factor half (good luck with that Sharks). By mongrel I want a confrontational, hard arsed, lunatic. Someone other teams are looking at. I don't think AFB is a mongrel. He's a metre eating worker who is a threat due to his size and workrate.

Not sure the side is ever at full strength. By that I mean even if the best 17 are picked there's always that
doubt that several are going into games unfit, unhealthy or both. That's probably true for all clubs but others seem to cope better with that or have better depth to cover.

Maybe too many enablers. Possibly too many self enabling.
I mentioned a few weeks ago, get a lunatic.
And I said Horsburgh, it appears Ricky would let him go now

Zero consequences and they know. Not getting dropped (or at least they know it will be a token week at best), and not getting shopped for under performing.
I agree and Ronaldo he should get a week at Jets, but he won't there will be no repercussions, it will be glossed over by coaching, the Facebook fans, and podcasts