What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Yeah, very sad to hear. Only thing is at least he passed peacefully.

Loved him in The Minder. Always was the tough merkin. I'm wondering if he was hard as in real life.

Edit: Found out that Dennis and his older brothers were advised to take up boxing by their father who was no slouch in the ring either.

Last edited:
The great actor Fred Ward has passed away, aged 79.

Had roles in big movies and cult films like Escape From Alcatraz, Tremors, The Right Stuff and in cool 80s flicks like Secret Admirer, Time Rider and Remo Williams.
With his distinctive face, American drawl and gruff n macho persona - comically delivered in Tremors, Fred Ward was one of those actors who could steal a scene, support the star and play tough.

Tremors and Secret Admirer are guilty pleasures, so I raise a glass to Lou Fimple and Earl Bassett.

Vale.

DFB69777-A805-4812-813A-FDE729686A90.jpeg

The great actor Fred Ward has passed away, aged 79.

Had roles in big movies and cult films like Escape From Alcatraz, Tremors, The Right Stuff and in cool 80s flicks like Secret Admirer, Time Rider and Remo Williams.
With his distinctive face, American drawl and gruff n macho persona - comically delivered in Tremors, Fred Ward was one of those actors who could steal a scene, support the star and play tough.

Tremors and Secret Admirer are guilty pleasures, so I raise a glass to Lou Fimple and Earl Bassett.

Vale.

View attachment 61500
To be honest, I've never heard of him.

Another nobody from nowhere.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Absolutely loved the Blade Runner soundtrack. Might have to jump on youtube and give it a listen when I get home.

Slightly off topic but i didn't realise it was Mary Hopkin's vocals in Rachael Song from the Blade runner soundtrack , wow, so hauntingly beautiful.

Latest posts