What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

The last of the regular cast from Hogan’s Heroes - Robert Clary (Cpl Louis LeBeau) has passed away 96.

What an extraordinary life - from holocaust survivor to Hollywood actor and pop culture star.

6EF876AB-2CEF-42D2-99EF-A509B780DE1A.jpeg

Nuke

Staff member
Good show, that. Except the predictability that the american always saved everyone every time. Always good for a laugh though.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Jason David Frank the original Green then White Power Ranger has died at 49.
I grew up when this show first came to western audiences and Tommy was always my favourite character.
RIP White Ranger.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Irene Cara of Fame and Flashdance fame has sadly passed, aged 63.

I just read it and totally devastated , totally unexpected, dealing with two deaths now, my mother passed away in the late hours of yesterday but it wasn't unexpected, now Irene Cara who played at home earlier tonight with Why Me on my IPOD.

Rest in peace beautiful woman.

It might be at an AFL Grand Final but this is one of my favourite Irene Cara performances.

Generalzod

Immortal
I just read it and totally devastated , totally unexpected, dealing with two deaths now, my mother passed away in the late hours of yesterday but it wasn't unexpected, now Irene Cara who played at home earlier tonight with Why Me on my IPOD.

It might be at an AFL Grand Final but this is one of my favourite Irene Cara performances.

Flash dance one-off the biggest movies in 1983…

I’m very sorry for your loss mate. Condolences to you and your family for your mum’s passing. 😞

I just heard Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac has passed away at age 79.
What a life in music and such a beautiful voice. RIP

horrie hastings

First Grade
Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
I always loved the Christine McVie/ Lindsay Buckingham combination in Fleetwood Mac and was always hoping that Lindsay one day would be back as part of the group but we will never be able to hear Christine and Lindsay live together again now :(

Latest posts