What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Wizardman

First Grade
Donald Sutherland - absolute legend. Leaves an outstanding body of work and always seemed like a cool dude.
Spot on. One of those actors that added credibility to every movie he appeared in and made a movie better. An actor who genuinely could play any role.
I couldn't believe what I heard this morning when I heard he had never even been nominated for an academy award in his career. There are some actors who have taken the golden statue that are not as talented as Sutherland. He will be missed. RIP!

Spot on. One of those actors that added credibility to every movie he appeared in and made a movie better. An actor who genuinely could play any role.
I couldn't believe what I heard this morning when I heard he had never even been nominated for an academy award in his career. There are some actors who have taken the golden statue that are not as talented as Sutherland. He will be missed. RIP!
He just seemed to love life and loved acting. Had the most beautiful voice and delivery.

Nuke

Staff member
Bit of a shit day to be famous in Hollywood today. Both Shannen Doherty (aged 53) and eccentric exercise fella Richard Simmons (76) both departing this existence.