What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Wizardman

First Grade
Donald Sutherland - absolute legend. Leaves an outstanding body of work and always seemed like a cool dude.
Spot on. One of those actors that added credibility to every movie he appeared in and made a movie better. An actor who genuinely could play any role.
I couldn't believe what I heard this morning when I heard he had never even been nominated for an academy award in his career. There are some actors who have taken the golden statue that are not as talented as Sutherland. He will be missed. RIP!

Spot on. One of those actors that added credibility to every movie he appeared in and made a movie better. An actor who genuinely could play any role.
I couldn't believe what I heard this morning when I heard he had never even been nominated for an academy award in his career. There are some actors who have taken the golden statue that are not as talented as Sutherland. He will be missed. RIP!
He just seemed to love life and loved acting. Had the most beautiful voice and delivery.

Nuke

Staff member
Bit of a shit day to be famous in Hollywood today. Both Shannen Doherty (aged 53) and eccentric exercise fella Richard Simmons (76) both departing this existence.

MRN

Bench
He's not from film or music but surely we can pay our respects to Jack Karlson here. Democracy Manifest went absolutely viral, and is part of Australian and internet culture forever more. His articulate and thespian lexicon is now apart of so many peoples online and everyday interactions.
Vale Jack.
May you enjoy plenty of succulent Chinese meals in the ether.
Get your hands off my penis LU.

Last edited:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
He's not from film or music but surely we can pay out respects to Jack Karlson here. Democracy Manifest went absolutely viral, and is part of Australian and internet culture forever more. His articulate and thespian lexicon is now apart of so many peoples online and everyday interactions.
Vale Jack.
May you enjoy plenty of succulent Chinese meals in the ether.
Get your hands off my penis LU.

I see you know your judo well

Nuke

Staff member
An example of the reach of this guy's appeal is how I heard about him for the first time. Maybe I was late to the party, I dunno, but I was staying in a backpackers in Vancouver, Canada, in July 2017, and two English lads came in from their day at Grouse Mountain, absolutely cacking themselves laughing over something they were watching, clearly on repeat, on one of their phones. Me wearing something clearly Australian, they mentioned him and were surprised I had no idea what they were on about so they showed me.

Two English fellas on tour in Canada were my introduction to this Aussie legend.