What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

That leaves only Betty White left from the Mary Tyler Moore show left now. Lou was famous for Lou Grant also amongst other things RIP Lou.

I don't wanna curse it but...

Surely Betty will crack the ton....

I only remember her from the Golden Girls (which I only really got into on reruns in my older years), but she's an absolute icon. If/when she gets there it'll be celebrated all over the net I reckon..

horrie hastings

First Grade

I only remember her from the Golden Girls (which I only really got into on reruns in my older years), but she's an absolute icon. If/when she gets there it'll be celebrated all over the net I reckon..

Loved Betty White as Rose Nylund in the Golden girls but also watched her in Hot In Cleveland and i also remember her cameos in The Bold and Beautiful as Stephanie Forrester's mother. Yes she is an absolute ICON.

Loved Betty White as Rose Nylund in the Golden girls but also watched her in Hot In Cleveland and i also remember her cameos in The Bold and Beautiful as Stephanie Forrester's mother. Yes she is an absolute ICON.
And who could forget the snickers ad...

I'd read that this ad (they put out for the superbowl from memory?) gave here a whole new generation of fans - too young to know the Golden Girls etc, and led to her getting involved with the Hot in Cleveland series.

Anyway anywa, shouldn't linger with much more talk of her in a memoriam thread..... Don't wanna curse it!

Frederick

Staff member

Wife and I are currently bingeing through Community, and Betty had a cracking guest role in the first ep of season 2

nöyd

Staff member
Norm MacDonald has passed away after a private battle with cancer

Every so often I go back and watch his "commentary" on the OJ trial, he rarely took any prisoners.

RIP

Latest posts