What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In praise of The Greatest

El Duque

Bench
Here's what you said that you want me to copy

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr bgcolor=#ecf1f6> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/img/pby/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top title="Add a reply to this message.">Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend (0 recommendations so far)</td> <td align=right> Delete Message 144 of 180 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr bgcolor=#ffffe8> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%">From:El Duque</td> <td valign=top nowrap>Sent:2/04/2002 4:27PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" bgcolor=#ffffff border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Televised on what Atilla?

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr bgcolor=#ecf1f6> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/img/pby/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top title="Add a reply to this message.">Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>
recommend.gif
0 recommendations </td> <td align=right>Message 145 of 180 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr bgcolor=#ffffe8> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%">From:Warlock</td> <td valign=top nowrap>Sent:2/04/2002 4:35PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" bgcolor=#ffffff border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>This message has been deleted by the author.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>
recommend.gif
0 recommendations </td> <td align=right>Message 146 of 180 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr bgcolor=#ffffe8> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%">From:Warlock</td> <td valign=top nowrap>Sent:2/04/2002 4:43PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" bgcolor=#ffffff border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>This message has been deleted by the author.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Boys, i got no problem with some creative language but quit it with the excessive use of the F word....Once or twice for effect is OK, but dont cram 50 of them into a tirade...

Moffo.

El Duque

Bench
If you think that you weren't the instigator you are very disturbed.

You have conveniently deleted 4 posts that prove without a doubt you started it.

Post 183 still exists though.

c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend (0 recommendations so far)</td> <td align=right> Delete Message 163 of 186 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr bgcolor=#ffffe8> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%">From:Warlock</td> <td valign=top nowrap>Sent:2/04/2002 5:47PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" bgcolor=#ffffff border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Piss of dickhead! You know what I was getting at mate. Don't play dumb. Anyway like I said...
End of discussion! I'm ouwtaheer for the night. CYA's
W'lock

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Now I challenge you to find ONE post of mine that abuses you or is deleted by me before this.

As i said, i think everyone is pretty liberal with the language that gets through. I find no offense in it, but seeing it many times on1 post is just going over the top....

Moffo.

Warlock, if i deleted every post with the F*** in it i would be here all night...I just put the worst ones out to pasture...

Favourites?? Fair go mate, thats one thing i don't play...I originally deleted 1 el duque post and one of yours...

Cheers,
Moffo.

What?? Someone else deleted the other ones, i only did the first couple.....

*Exits stage right and offers a
emdgust.gif
at W'locks last statement* - It was quite funny though lol

Moffo.

WOW...I had no idea

I still think someone is playing 'Studebaker' though on this forum....Warlock, u put forward an aggressive argument, much like Studebaker did, thats why i originally thought u were Stude lol...

Moffo.