What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the spirit of controversy

Raider_69

Post Whore
Seriously though, whats the status with the remark. Willow i trust you have taken steps to right the wrongs of the past.

Robbed. I just dont get it!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Seriously though, whats the status with the remark. Willow i trust you have taken steps to right the wrongs of the past.

Robbed. I just dont get it!
Ah yes... The Pirates - champions 2005 - the darlings of the F7s... and other conspiracy theories. So how's Greeneyed handling getting over 2005? And is he still the sour old dude who thinks he has copyright over copying other people's work?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i was referring to the forum 7's. Stop being a biased boys club member.

you're all out to get me, little bugs everywhere, they're all over me arrrrrrgh!

*tinfoil hat*

Ahh i feel safe now.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ah yes... The Pirates - champions 2005 - the darlings of the F7s... and other conspiracy theories. So how's Greeneyed handling getting over 2005? And is he still the sour old dude who thinks he has copyright over copying other people's work?

All i know is he's going to have his hands full trying talk half the GH off the ledge.
1-4 is a very depressing place in life
:lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
I have a theory. This wouldn't have gotten as out of hand as it has if we were still getting timeouts and database errors. I blame the vastly improved speed of the site for all this.

gorilla

First Grade
Fiction mirrors life:

"The NRL said it was specifically concerned with Stone questioning the impartiality of match officials.

"The Knights weren't going to win today mate as far as the refs were concerned and it was pretty consistent throughout," Stone said after the game.

While coaches are permitted to question the decisions made by referees, they are forbidden from questioning the integrity of a referee or accusing them of bias.

"The rules here are pretty straightforward and all clubs are aware of them," NRL director of football operations Nathan McGuirk said in a statement.

"Coaches have the right to fairly criticise performances and express their views but to question a match official's integrity is not acceptable."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...owing-10000-breach-notice-20110412-1dbzx.html

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol what a gem. I knew the Raiders still couldn't get over that. Personally I still feel bummed I wasn't able to pull out a MOTM performance on the biggest stage.

Titanic

First Grade
I thought you went pretty well on Sunday ... you were my MOTM if that's any consolation :)