What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis among eight players charged

Burns is a piece of a shit and he should get 32 weeks.

Yet Cameron Smith does worse than what Blair missed a week for and not even a charge. Well done MRC you spastics. Players only seem to get pinged now after they leave Bellamy

I don't recall Simon Dywer being charged for contact with the head either.

Bench
Burns is a piece of a shit and he should get 32 weeks.

I don't recall Simon Dywer being charged for contact with the head either.
I took my daughter who is an easts supporter to the game yesterday,and the Penrith fans around me were calling Mose a nice person and androtop,milking penalties,then they were calling the ref a soft cxxk for sending Burns off,whilst giving it to Kennedy for staying down,saying he was falling into the tackle.
I duly pointed out he wasn't and the hit was deliberate and he should be sent.But they were yelling words off encouragement as Burns left the field,they obviosly have no idea of the rules and encourage Burns to do these type of things.
Also the ground clock ran for about 90 seconds before it was stopped when Kennedy was hit,lucky the game wasn't close,that I thought was very poor from Penrith officials.

Flapper

First Grade
Souths will contest the grading and win.

Burns will blow his dosh at the Pioneer and possibly smash a pokie in the 17 weeks he's out

Bench
Yet Cameron Smith does worse than what Blair missed a week for and not even a charge. Well done MRC you spastics. Players only seem to get pinged now after they leave Bellamy
Has anyone got a link to the Smith incident,as I missed that,but I agree it must be nothing if Blair got a week for a leg pull.

BranVan3000

Coach
Souths will contest the grading and win.

Burns will blow his dosh at the Pioneer and possibly smash a pokie in the 17 weeks he's out

We never win. We contested Taylor's tackle last year which was clearly exacerbated by being the rainiest game in memory and caused the tackle to be worse than it would have been, but the only ones who didn't see it that way were the MRC

Big Pete

Referee
Taylor tackle wasn't even penalised in that game yet ended up with 6 weeks.

Not happy with the Hoffman charge. Clearly no intent on smacking the guy in the face. 8 point try and a Grade 1 sufficient.

skeepe

Immortal
Burns's charge is just right. One of the grubbiest acts you'll ever see on a football field. Lined up Kennedy's head and smashed him.

I think it brings up a problem with the 25% discount for an early plea. He could be back a full month earlier than he should be. I know why it was brought in, but there's a big difference between a 50 point discount and a 450 point discount.

yobbo84

Coach
The biggest problem is consistency. I don't see how it was 2 grades worse than the Ben Te'o tackle.

If they want to give GI four weeks, fine - but in that case Matt Prior should've got 12 weeks.

Paullyboy

Coach
Burns's charge is just right. One of the grubbiest acts you'll ever see on a football field. Lined up Kennedy's head and smashed him.

I think it brings up a problem with the 25% discount for an early plea. He could be back a full month earlier than he should be. I know why it was brought in, but there's a big difference between a 50 point discount and a 450 point discount.

Yeah fair point, a 4 week reduction is huge. They should change it to be 25% or one week, whichever is the lesser amount.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
no probs with burns facing 4 weeks for the chicken wing, but i hope that they're f**king consistent with all this grappling and leg pulling shit.

thing is, we've seen a few players in the last year deliberately elbow players and getting a week. the ones i'm thinking of are Packer on lockyer in a test, and rose elbowing a warriors player in the gf and misisng a trial...the MRC is all over the f**king place

Zigwaa

Bench
Grade 4 is a joke.

Vossy called it early when he said something along the lines of, MRC will give it a overly high grading, it will be contested and a panel of 3 ex players will downgrade it.

the dude

Juniors
Absolute bullshit. Maguire will fight it and he should only miss 2 weeks. 5 is way over the top.

WarriorDefence

Juniors
Wtf? Who grades these things? It's a joke. Smith, Hoffman and bent eo should get more- inglis less. Burns prob bout right.
Can anyone explain smith not being charged? What was the difference between what he done and what Blair done? Only difference I can see is that ones an Aussie and ones a kiwi

Latest posts