What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis may be lost to the code?

Minh

First Grade
NRL auditor Ian Schubert has been alarmed by Inglis' $ouff$ contract and has asked for finer details of the external third party deals. Inglis' deal worth $1.8 million over 3 years, of which only $190,000 per annum which is made up of the $ouff$ salary cap.

Inglis' manager Alan Gainey has warned that failure by the NRL to rubber stamp the $ouff$ deal could lead to Inglis walking away from the code, claiming such a scenario would be "the greatest disgrace ever"

Such hypocrisy from a player with a history of being linked to dirty deals (Melbourne Storm), separate books and boat deals on the side, and reneging on his agreement to join the Broncos to then sign with $ouff$ in what appears to be another very suspicious deal.

I for one wouldn't give a rats if he decided to switch codes, for the game is much better without these shifty characters and shifty deals trying to hold the game to ransom, there'll always be other young players out there more than willing and able to fill the void legitimately and honorably.

_Johnsy

Referee
So big game could be lost to the code, the care factor is about

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
Attention seeker.

I hate the bloke, but the last thing this game needs is great players switching codes.

He needs to sort his f**kn sh*t out and sign with a club. Enough is enough.

Minh

First Grade
Pissed off because he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting.

Yeah the bloody sook, always threatening to leave when things don't go his way, why doesn't he just pack his bags and leave just like Falou, he is a great talent but it does not make him a protected species.

big pat

Coach
apparently its nothing to do with money, the only place they could find for him to live in was the block, and he is not happy.

good f**k off, game doesn't want ya
fat lazy prick who thinks his sh*t dont stink.
I hate billy slater but at least the bloke has a go

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
No one to blame but himself. To see Gainey come out yesterday and say that it would be a disgrace if it were to happen is laughable. If he'd honored the Brisbane deal, then none of this would be a risk.

RAB-161

Juniors
So you have all fallen for this News Ltd. trap. You should all pay a bit more attention to what is actually happening and a lot less to the psychotic ravings of News Ltd. "journalists" , if you intend to voice such strong opinions.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
So you have all fallen for this News Ltd. trap. You should all pay a bit more attention to what is actually happening and a lot less to the psychotic ravings of News Ltd. "journalists" , if you intend to voice such strong opinions.

RAB just got her rags. U ok sweetheart?

We're paying a lot of attention. I f**kn hate news ltd, but if this is such "Crap" then why the f**k hasn't he signed up for 50uff5 yet?

IFR33K

Coach
Y doesn't the merkin take a pay cut for a year and then go chasing the coin with an nrl club. The merkin was happy to be paid overs for years and now is having a sook. If he goes he'll be back like all the others.

big pat

Coach

hey look someone has finally got a turn on the computer.

big pat

Coach
He won’t be lost to the code the Roosters will snap him up of course.

sorry to go off topic, must say i like your avatar, i remember seeing eraserhead at the old valhalla in glebe, what a classic, shame foxtel can't show some of these old films, david lynch made his mark here.

Latest posts