What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis may be lost to the code?

Ulysseus

Bench
Bye Greg!
f**k Off and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Motorboating son of a bitch...........

Stagger Lee

Bench
who gives a f**k hes a greedy fat slob who was born and played his junior league in NSW but chose QLD like a nice person! f**k him

Could not agree more - like all these "superstars" who get lost to the game ...they are always replaced with a few more. If someone wants to leave for a fist full of dollers then let them leave and wish them well.

Anybody remember sonny boy whatisname? :sarcasm:

Minh

First Grade
They'll be back sooner or later, league players are meant to play league not AFL.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Look out Dragons, souffs will be really pumped for their February GF after signing Fat Albert.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Does this mean 50uff$ fans will stop moaning for a while? By my reckoning, it should keep them happy well into March 2011.

You are to full of the xmas cheer Willow by far. Though I admire your Christmas good will - nothing will stop 50uff$ fans from being misrable sods, not even a GF win*

*Of course it has been so long since this theory was tested no one alive can be sure ;-)

Last edited:

RAB-161

Juniors
No mate, I won't stop moaning. Souths have been well and truly shafted by News Ltd's puppets in this saga. There is no concievable reason why Souths should have to lose any player to accommodate Greg Ingliss in the squad. The origional contract was completely above board and backed by legitimate 3rd party agreements. Supporters of a club that had Gasnier taking up only $50,000 under the salary cap should be the last to maintain that South's origional contract was anything but correct.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I am indeed full of xmas cheer stagger. You have to throw them a bone occasionally. ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There is no concievable reason
It's conceivable.
RAB-161 said:
Greg Ingliss in the squad.
It's Greg Inglis.
RAB-161 said:
The origional contract
It's original
RAB-161 said:
South's origional contract
It's original.

lol

And rabies, you need to get your facts right. Start with working out how many games Gasnier played in 2010. You'll soon see that your comparison is flawed from the outset.

Plus, I don't give a stuff about who Inglis plays for. If you want to have a moan, direct it at hollywood loudmouth who almost blew the Inglis deal by boasting on international TV before the NRL had a copy of the detail.

It made 50uff$ look like a laughing stock, and was the biggest comedy routine since old Dr Edelsten tried to buy the Sharks for his missus.

blacklock

Juniors
im gonna throw it right out there..... (devils advocate lol)

with inglis in...and with mundine having lost recently... perhaps theres a possibility choc will eventually come back to the league in a bunnies jersey :D

RAB-161

Juniors
It's conceivable. It's Greg Inglis. It's original It's original.

lol

And rabies, you need to get your facts right. Start with working out how many games Gasnier played in 2010. You'll soon see that your comparison is flawed from the outset.

Plus, I don't give a stuff about who Inglis plays for. If you want to have a moan, direct it at hollywood loudmouth who almost blew the Inglis deal by boasting on international TV before the NRL had a copy of the detail.

It made 50uff$ look like a laughing stock, and was the biggest comedy routine since old Dr Edelsten tried to buy the Sharks for his missus.
You may wish to re-visit the facts and try again.

Latest posts