What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to broncos!!!

AuDragon

Juniors
Why dont you just STFU and show a bit of grace.
Coming from a Storm's fan, that's a bit rich!
It's you who needs to STFU and take everything on the chin with humility.

I have nothing against the club and/or fans, who were the main victims of a hand full of cheats and liars, but the fact is their actions prevented all the other clubs to have a fair go at the Storm players for years.
So if a player wants to move on, I don't recognise them any right to stop him from doing so.

The NRL should have declared all the Storm contracts void and null, to prevent these situations from happening.

Noa

First Grade
Coming from a Storm's fan, that's a bit rich!
It's you who needs to STFU and take everything on the chin with humility.

I have nothing against the club and/or fans, who were the main victims of a hand full of cheats and liars, but the fact is their actions prevented all the other clubs to have a fair go at the Storm players for years.
So if a player wants to move on, I don't recognise them any right to stop him from doing so.

The NRL should have declared all the Storm contracts void and null, to prevent these situations from happening.

Explain how its rich coming from a Storm fan you dribbler, rorts had nothing to do with me. The only way it makes any sence is if I myself have carryed on a like goose whining that a player hasn't broke a contract to come to the Storm, but looking back at Mundine, Tallis & probably Hannant you do have some form in this area.

The fact is he'll end up there eventually but alot of Storm fans are going to be hurt by him going so they dont need to see tossers like yourself jumping up and down like a bitch demanding it to hurry-up.

AuDragon

Juniors
Explain how its rich coming from a Storm fan you dribbler, rorts had nothing to do with me. The only way it makes any sence is if I myself have carryed on a like goose whining that a player hasn't broke a contract to come to the Storm, but looking back at Mundine, Tallis & probably Hannant you do have some form in this area.

The fact is he'll end up there eventually but alot of Storm fans are going to be hurt by him going so they dont need to see tossers like yourself jumping up and down like a bitch demanding it to hurry-up.
I'm not going to get into your illiterate dribble or failed attempts at insulting me, but I fail to see where I demand Inglis to break a contract or how asking for a release is breaking a contract... Btw, which of the two contracts are you talking about? :sarcasm:

As I said, I have nothing against Storm fans or the club, but the fact is that the people that did cheat, rort and lie, did so as representatives of the Storm, the club you support! Capice?
As such, you just have to take your medicine, whether you had anything to do with it or not.

As a Broncos fan, I was and still am much more hurt that we were eliminated 2 times in the finals by a highly illegal Storm team, than the Storm fans are ever going to be by seing Inglis move to the Broncos. And their pain is now nothing compared to what it will be when the Broncos with Inglis puts the Storm to the sword! I might spare a little though for you then... :badgrin:

If you have some pent up frustration about this situation, direct it to Brian Waldron and his likes, not me or for that matter, anyone else in the Broncos forum... :arrow:

Mr Saab

Referee

I have three words for you....go f**k yourself.

Noa

First Grade
I'm not going to get into your illiterate dribble or failed attempts at insulting me, but I fail to see where I demand Inglis to break a contract or how asking for a release is breaking a contract... Btw, which of the two contracts are you talking about? :sarcasm:

As I said, I have nothing against Storm fans or the club, but the fact is that the people that did cheat, rort and lie, did so as representatives of the Storm, the club you support! Capice?
As such, you just have to take your medicine, whether you had anything to do with it or not.

As a Broncos fan, I was and still am much more hurt that we were eliminated 2 times in the finals by a highly illegal Storm team, than the Storm fans are ever going to be by seing Inglis move to the Broncos. And their pain is now nothing compared to what it will be when the Broncos with Inglis puts the Storm to the sword! I might spare a little though for you then... :badgrin:
:

Ahh good times.

Anyway never said your encouraging him to break his contract, its your eagerness for him to do so thats grating

BTW Im more then happy for him to go to the Broncos, think its the best for him and for the Storm so your last par doesnt bother me in the slightest, in fact I'll be travelling to Brisbane to watch him fairly regulary once I move back north. I'll be the stud in the Storm top.

And Saab you should be so lucky.

Big Pete

Referee
So Noa you're complaining that a Broncos fan in a Broncos board was growing impatient on a piece of signing news we've all been aware of for well over 2 months?

Big Pete

Referee
So Noa you're complaining that a Broncos fan in a Broncos board was growing impatient on a piece of signing news we've all been aware of for well over 2 months?

AuDragon

Juniors
Ahh good times.

Anyway never said your encouraging him to break his contract, its your eagerness for him to do so thats grating

BTW Im more then happy for him to go to the Broncos, think its the best for him and for the Storm so your last par doesnt bother me in the slightest, in fact I'll be travelling to Brisbane to watch him fairly regulary once I move back north. I'll be the stud in the Storm top.

And Saab you should be so lucky.
You still haven't answered how asking for a release is breaking a contract...?

Somehow, I highly doubt it won't bother you to see Inglis carve you up, especially when it's our turn to have those good times, like we had in 2006 with a legal team! \\\\:D/

See you at Suncorp then. I'll be the ugly fellow in the Broncos jersey celebrating and laughing at you from the eastern stand... :nwave:

Noa

First Grade
You still haven't answered how asking for a release is breaking a contract...?

Semantics

Somehow, I highly doubt it won't bother you to see Inglis carve you up, especially when it's our turn to have those good times

Wrong, I'll be more then happy to see him carve up for the Broncos, the Storms playing style really does suit him and he'll reach his full potential there.

like we had in 2006 with a legal team! \\\\:D/

:lol::lol:

And Pete it was the demand to release him already, he'll be released when everything is sorted out, not to appease some Broncos fans sence of entitlement.

AuDragon

Juniors
Semantics

Wrong, I'll be more then happy to see him carve up for the Broncos, the Storms playing style really does suit him and he'll reach his full potential there.

:lol::lol:

And Pete it was the demand to release him already, he'll be released when everything is sorted out, not to appease some Broncos fans sence of entitlement.
You should be an Eels fan. You're as evasive and slippery with your answers as the animal itself...
Did you forget the part where Inglis will be carving up YOUR team?

Sense of entitlement? :shock:
This is a Broncos forum, where I showed my inpatience in seeing Inglis being released. Boo F'ing Hoo! :crazy:

As for the laughter, it's indeed typical of a Storm fan. While they have NFI, they'll say: "I'm sure others did it too". :sarcasm:

Big Pete

Referee
Well the more they keep delaying the news, the worse off our club is.

Say, the Storm somehow pulled 600K out of their ass for Inglis (and it was legal this time) that's about 2 months of our time wasted and in terms of player recruitment that time can prove costly.

So he has every right in the world to feel cross, especially on a board filled with his peers.

Noa

First Grade
You should be an Eels fan. You're as evasive and slippery with your answers as the animal itself...
Did you forget the part where Inglis will be carving up YOUR team?

Sense of entitlement? :shock:
This is a Broncos forum, where I showed my inpatience in seeing Inglis being released. Boo F'ing Hoo! :crazy:

As for the laughter, it's indeed typical of a Storm fan. While they have NFI, they'll say: "I'm sure others did it too". :sarcasm:

I'll be more then happy to see Greg score 3 tries against us, as long as we score 5.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
All this sudden talk of Inglis to the Titans is starting to wear thin. Seriously, one minute it's I want to play beside Locky now Gainey is spruiking there's no preference, it's all about cash. If GI is simply monetary motivated off to Robina with ya. I have been as enthusiastic as anyone about seeing him at Red Hill but this really is getting long in the tooth. Unless it's football driven I don't want him in our club colours, not at the $$$$$$$ being bandied about. This smells like another "CODE HOPPER" scenario in the making.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Well the more they keep delaying the news, the worse off our club is.

Say, the Storm somehow pulled 600K out of their ass for Inglis (and it was legal this time) that's about 2 months of our time wasted and in terms of player recruitment that time can prove costly.

So he has every right in the world to feel cross, especially on a board filled with his peers.

Good point Pete. The Inglis saga is starting to drag on and on and now looks like the Titans are going to make an offer. It must be affecting the players (even though they say it doesn't) and Broncos management/recruitment.

Ponies I see your point too. The Broncos just seems like a temporary club to wait for a massive AFL offer!

Latest posts