What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bruno Cullen is pissed, he just stated that GI is a traitor and that he will never get into heaven and that Brisbane will win the GF before GI does.

This situation is so crazy I have no idea if any or all of that is true.

14jonesk

Juniors
f**k im a broncos fan and right now if inglis goes to the rabbits i will be so pissed, if he does what a f**kin traitor, dissapointing greg

Lambretta

First Grade
f**k im a broncos fan and right now if inglis goes to the rabbits i will be so pissed, if he does what a f**kin traitor, dissapointing greg

So you've just worked out what NSW Blues fans have known for five years

Bit slow you lot aren't you?

:lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
You're russell's bitch, you tell us

I wish...i mean...NO IM NOT. Hearing different things but nothing confirmed yet. Also found out Inglis had no idea how expensive the lawyers were until he was told the bill was already over 70k. And that the lawyers were given instructions by the Storm to make the Storm's image their number one priority. So i can understand why Inglis doesn't want to pay it all.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
All them Broncos bandwagons supporters who jumped on the ticketed membership train just because of Inglis and he might not even end up there:lol:

:lol:Suck it bandwagon Broncos fans:lol:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If he's mundane's mate then what do you expect. I remember mundane parading around in a brisbane jersey when he was still on contract with the dragons. Didn't hear any broncos crying traitor then.

BunniesMan

Immortal
All them Broncos bandwagons supporters who jumped on the ticketed membership train just because of Inglis and he might not even end up there:lol:

It will teach bandwagoners a lesson. But if it happens even I'll feel for the genuine broncos fans. I hate the club itself but i got nothing against real fans of any team.

Broncos93

Juniors

I love seeing a Parramatta fan laugh about "bandwagons"

14jonesk

Juniors
hey shut up hayne train, jared hayne is sh*t ok hold up he plays like 5 good games a season and then gets called like the next wally lewis so suck my dick lol jks

user_nat

Coach

I haven't heard of anyone suddenly supporting Brisbane because Inglis signed.
Doesn't even make sense.

Might sell more season tickets though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I love seeing a Parramatta fan laugh about "bandwagons"

You're stupid,Parra's crowd average was 17k depsite finishing 12th

Loyal Parra fans baby:cool:

Parra already have over 6k members for next season despite finishing 12th,loyal Parra fans baby:cool:

Broncos93

Juniors
You're stupid,Parra's crowd average was 17k depsite finishing 12th

Loyal Parra fans baby:cool:

Parra already have over 6k members for next season despite finishing 12th,loyal Parra fans baby:cool:

And where was the rest of the 23k that turned up in your prelim final against the bulldogs?