What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

Slammin

Juniors
How convenient that you've changed your opinion on the matter now that he's souths bound.

I agree. Make up your mind. He was, as far as I was concerned, a wife beater. Of course that changed for a little bit but today I've come to the conclusion that he definitely is....again.

Dingus

Juniors
Before all the souths fans celebrate. Remember, this is the broncos pulling away from Inglis, not the other way around. Now that he is a "free agent" any club can make a play for him, not just souths. Crowe was just wankerish enough to do it whilst he agreed on brisbane.

It seems Inglis hasn't made a decision at all

Slammin

Juniors
I hear Canberra might have an opening.

Actually a little bird told me that the whole Joel Monaghan scandal was unveiled by a Raiders official. They were well aware GI was going to be on the market and needed to free up some cap space.

BunniesMan

Immortal
How convenient that you've changed your opinion on the matter now that he's souths bound.

I changed my mind a long time ago. I was just saying that like everyone else i thought he was a scum woman basher, at first. But as the facts came out I changed my mind. She says his version of events are true, even though she could sue him and leave him as a rich woman. That's good enough for me. We're all entitled to the presumption of innocence.

But I'll admit, even with that he wasn't my favourite player and I was mad at him for going to another news ltd team that i suspected of salary cap cheating (not now,but in the past). And yes, now that hes going to be wearing my teams colours of course that makes me like him more than i did a few days ago. I think 99% of fans would be the same if an origin and international rep joined their team.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Don't kid yourself.. Sam Burgess mother is collecting 250K quid a year for doing nothing.. On another note how good will Round 1 be next year with the worlds best centre playing and Inglis playing too.

Doing nothing, she mothered the Burgess machine, so what if Rusty accidently pays money into her account.

Sam Burgess was one of the 20 best players in the whole comp this year you genius, typical Australian hating on the English mothers collecting their coin ;-)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sam Burgess is the the biggest butter fingers in the world

Carl Webb catching ball abilities > Sam Burgess catching ball abilities

applesauce

Bench
Before all the souths fans celebrate. Remember, this is the broncos pulling away from Inglis, not the other way around. Now that he is a "free agent" any club can make a play for him, not just souths. Crowe was just wankerish enough to do it whilst he agreed on brisbane.

It seems Inglis hasn't made a decision at all

As a Broncos fan I think the Broncos are saving face.

Inglis told them he wanted to go somewhere else (whether that me Souths is another story) so the Broncos put a press release out to say THEY walked away from him.

It wouldn't look too good if you have pretty much "had" him and he pulls out. People will be asking questions as to why. I think the Broncos did the right thing in that regard, it probably would set off more Henjak sh*t.

“We think it is an honour to represent our club and thus felt compelled to place a deadline of this afternoon for Greg to sign the contract he and his manager had agreed to.

Weird for a business to set a deadline on a Saturday.

BunniesMan

Immortal

Inglis told them he wanted to go somewhere else (whether that me Souths is another story) so the Broncos put a press release out to say THEY walked away from him.

It wouldn't look too good if you have pretty much "had" him and he pulls out. People will be asking questions as to why. I think the Broncos did the right thing in that regard, it probably would set off more Henjak sh*t.

Weird for a business to set a deadline on a Saturday.

I actually agree with you for once. I think it happened like that. This way the Broncos look like they made their own mind up and weren't caught with their pants around their ankles. And GI looks better because it doesn't look like he backstabbed them at the final moment but told them ahead of time.

Slammin

Juniors

I definitely disagree. Actually it is what it is. Broncos were waiting for a contract to be signed, Inglis said he would, Souths entered the picture.

The Broncos not one to muck around gave a deadline and when it wasn't met they said "whoop de doo, lets get back to training". In business/sport anywhere no man is bigger than a team/organisation. (Except for Michael Jordan)

BranVan3000

Coach
Actually a little bird told me that the whole Joel Monaghan scandal was unveiled by a Raiders official. They were well aware GI was going to be on the market and needed to free up some cap space.
lol whatever. No way in Hell would a team ever disgrace themselves in such a way

If they wanted to get rid of him over it they would've done it quietly, behind the scenes

Latest posts