What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

applesauce

Bench
Mundine would own a business or 2 (none affiliated with Souths) wouldn't he?

Can't Souths just do the same as what the Broncos did with the FOGS....

before i continue i will admit that i am a cynical bastard, and i just need to adjust my tin foil hat.......but do not be surprised if over the next few days gronk inglis and the drizzle, sort things out and he signs with the drizzle again......was`nt one of the head merkins down there a few days ago saying that if he went back to the drizzle they could fit him under the cap

Ark

Juniors
Future Talent > Inglis

He rarely performs outside of Origin, Souffs can keep him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We've lost about six players in the off-season and Wesser and Talanoa were given pay cuts

Lol all minimum wage players who's minimum wage was taken up by your 20s players. It's not like you lost six players and just said 'oh well we'll play 6 less on our squad next year'

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souffs are going to need with burgess to miss the first few months of next year, shoulder reco after getting injured in the first half today

Triple M said "serious shoulder injury" an hour ago and "dislocated shoulder" 8 mins ago, they sure softened their tone quick.

before i continue i will admit that i am a cynical bastard, and i just need to adjust my tin foil hat.......but do not be surprised if over the next few days gronk inglis and the drizzle, sort things out and he signs with the drizzle again......was`nt one of the head merkins down there a few days ago saying that if he went back to the drizzle they could fit him under the cap

Inglis and the Storm haven't parted on good terms. Before they started their legal bills bs he was saying he wanted to be back in 2 years, that's not going to happen anymore. He's going to be in the red and green for 10 years and 200+ games.

some11

Referee
Feel bad for the Broncos. Merkin of a news ltd club but they have been messed around with for months through no fault of their own. From all indications they've negotiated with everyone involved in good faith. On the plus side this means you can keep just about everyone you have atm for the rest of their careers if you want them.

Still no news from Inglis or Souths. Hopefully he doesn't F off to France at the last second. If he does join us, we'll be a serious contender to go all the way in 2011.

Good point. Initially I thought signing Inglis would jeopardise keeping our squad together then I thought of how much he brings to a club (memberships, big game experience).

I guess now I can relax now knowing we get to keep everyone and sign some other players in the future and not worry about being so close to the cap.

I am happy for Souths, about time they got a good signing and hopefully they will be more consistent.

Penance

Juniors
1. Rhys Wesser
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Beau Champion
4. Greg Inglis
5. Fetuli Talanoa
6. John Sutton
7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi