What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries

murraymob

Coach
just on sammut found it amusing during mcfadgeon article in telegrapth where he was given some of sammuts old boots where he said they where a bit big for him

Kilkenny

Coach
The truth hurts. He is quick over 20-30 but no good over 50 plus metres.

Your probably right. I cast my mind back to my glory days. Jarrod would have got to a lead on me in that first thirty but I think I would have reeled him him once I got wound up. I would have had you covered too, not that you would have ever got past me in the first place.

Fibroman

First Grade
Sammut is a good player, but as I have said for a couple of sesons now, he only plays to his weight and not over it, and lacks the ability to read a game and steer the team around as a half or 5/8th. Genetics has simply let him down. He will kill it at NSW cup level but not in FG.

Fibroman

First Grade
Your probably right. I cast my mind back to my glory days. Jarrod would have got to a lead on me in that first thirty but I think I would have reeled him him once I got wound up. I would have had you covered too, not that you would have ever got past me in the first place.

Shimmy, shimmy, whoosh and fibro would be past you in a heart beat and on his way to the try line.

Kilkenny

Coach
Shimmy, shimmy, whoosh and fibro would be past you in a heart beat and on his way to the try line.

In your dreams buddy. The only time I have ever witnessed your explosive pace was each time I asked you for some cash for your season tickets which I was gracious enough to purchase. Shimmy, shimmy, whoosh of to the eftpos machine so you told me, never to be seen again.

murraymob

Coach
a quote by mick leary in todays sundays papers says the 4 players injured friday should be right to play next week good news

Kilkenny

Coach
a quote by mick leary in todays sundays papers says the 4 players injured friday should be right to play next week good news

That was Sunday. This is Wednesday. There will be changes for Saturday night rest assured. Another severely depleted Panthers lineup which could be further depleted depending on how Jennings and Waterhouse pull up. Of the four injured from the Souths game I would put a few dollars on Wade Graham not being fit for this weekend.

murraymob

Coach
luke lewis is still 4 weeks away has 2 more weeks in the boot then the hope is 2 more weeks to get back on the field

Kilkenny

Coach
There is a lack of information about the potential return to the playing field of Lewis and Pritchard so unfortunately we are all speculating.

I didn't notice Pritchard at the game against the Raiders although I suspect he was probably tucked away in the Chairmans Lounge.

It would be nice to know from the club the expected return of both players as we will surely need them in the run in.

Panthers_God

Juniors
There is a lack of information about the potential return to the playing field of Lewis and Pritchard so unfortunately we are all speculating.

I didn't notice Pritchard at the game against the Raiders although I suspect he was probably tucked away in the Chairmans Lounge.

It would be nice to know from the club the expected return of both players as we will surely need them in the run in.

On fox before the raiders game Lewis said his boot would come off next week and he would hope to return a week or two after that.

Sleep

Juniors
What's the latest with Iosefa? Is he done for the year or can we expect him back at some point?

maple_69

Bench
Iosefa, Coote, Civ Season
Farrell said over on PI that Pritchard would prob be back around R22 while Lewis should be back R23/24.
If Puletua and co can continue to aim up in Civ's absence, the addition of Lewis should take us up a notch and hopefully we will be very competitive and learn a lot if we make the finals.

Kilkenny

Coach
I guess the good news about Pritchard is he only has a broken hand and can continue to do a lot of training so when the hand is right he will be okay to play.

mxlegend99

Referee
He's usually awesome when he comes back from an injury. I have no doubt he will absolutely shred whichever side we play against in his first game back. It's probably the only game he will carve up in though.

Kilkenny

Coach
He's usually awesome when he comes back from an injury. I have no doubt he will absolutely shred whichever side we play against in his first game back. It's probably the only game he will carve up in though.

Harsh.

It is disappointing we have not yet announced the resigning of Frank Pritchard to an extended deal.

As time goes on you have to think this season may well be his last with the club.

Yes he is supposed to have said earlier this year he wanted to extend his time with the club and be a Panther for life but it hasn't happened.

As history shows we don't actually have too many players who are panthers for life and I suspect Pritchard is going to be another who flees the nest and goes on to more lucrative pastures.

I hope Pritchard stays but as each week goes by you would have to think he is going to move on.

mxlegend99

Referee
Waterhouse and Lewis look like they could be Panthers for life, could be a long time before we have another player who could say the same. Especially when our club doesn't even try to keep our players.

murraymob

Coach
on the inury front Scott Sattler on fox said Lewis could be back next week against the warriors.
The is also word that petro is not gone for the season and may be back in 7 weeks .Pritchard back for the dragons game

bigfoot

Juniors
If Lewis plays next week we'll smash the Warriors at home IMO.
If he doesn't it will be a bit closer.

Latest posts