What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update

tripster

Juniors
Kikau also looks to me like he is carrying a knee injury and has been for a few weeks.

I think it dates back to the Souths game perhaps (or one of the other early games) where I remember he came out of a tackle clutching his knee. It is heavily strapped and whilst he is still having a real dig his runs are lacking the same intensity that they had at the start of the season. It mustn’t be serious enough to stop him playing, but hopefully it doesn’t get any worse.

maple_69

Bench
I think Kikau is just being forced to play too big a role at this stage in his development with Yeo and CHN being pulled out of the forwards. That was a ruthless step he put on to almost go over last night though.

mxlegend99

Referee
Kikau has a huge engine for his size. He chased atleast 3 kicks where he made one on one tackles with Coote.

Quiet impressive he can play 80 minutes while doing things like that. 28 tackles. 165m gained (81 post contact) off 13 hitups. The guys a freak of nature.

He was pumping out 80 minutes in reserve grade last year. But to do it in the NRL against a strong forward pack is a huge step up.

OldPanther

Coach
Have you ever had a bad cork ? They're merkins...

Yeah I have. Hope he come good. If he gets more mobile it'll be bad news for our opposition.

Kikau has a huge engine for his size. He chased atleast 3 kicks where he made one on one tackles with Coote.

Quiet impressive he can play 80 minutes while doing things like that. 28 tackles. 165m gained (81 post contact) off 13 hitups. The guys a freak of nature.

He was pumping out 80 minutes in reserve grade last year. But to do it in the NRL against a strong forward pack is a huge step up.

What a beast.

Latest posts